Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

Lunar Order Academy is recruiting! (Old topic)

*Lunar Order News*

1) Schiffshaq has joined the Order and become a recruit of the Academy!
2) Sarcofax Has also joined the Order on same terms!
3) Xanthose has left the Academy!

4) Public Stables and pens are already done!

Few pictures of new stables!
YzhJTXx.jpg

R4MIA3a.jpg

2Lir1Yx.jpg

3RLYXX1.jpg

Ew80qIW.jpg

*Lunar Order News*

1) Biowar joined our ranks and already chosed military path!

2) Alianna has joined our ranks and chosed civilian path!

3) Escanor joined our academy as a recruit!

4) Sarcofax has joined civilian apth as well!

5) Daiderick also joined civilians!

6) New ongoing projects were annouced! Prepering huge common farmlands!

7) Slowly we are running out of free plots, so join us when you can yet!

Greetings all, I meant to come and make this post a little while back, but life happens. Speaking as a fairly new player, I just wanted to come and offer some personal testimony from my experience as a Lunar Order recruit. Everyone that I've met since joining the Lunar Order Academy have been friendly and supportive. Members of the Academy are expected to pull their weight, but everyone is always eager to help out whenever they can, providing tools and resources that have made it so much easier to get established and learn the ropes. Not only have I been able to learn more about game-play, but talking with veteran players and listening to the stories that they have to tell has helped me to learn more about the depth and flavour of Wurm's community and player-created history, one of the things that made me interested in playing Wurm to begin with.

If being part of a positive and encouraging community committed to supporting each other in the pursuit of various goals, while also caring about enjoying the experience along the way, then you should seriously consider joining up with the Lunar Order :D

• Like 2

Hi, I'd like to join! My name in the game is emanuelfgs. I just started playing this game and I love the community aspect of it. I hope i can be part of that community.

*Lunar Order News*

1) Schiffshaq has joined military ranks and became Lunar Footman!

2) Emanuelfgs has joined our Academy and already became Lunar Peasant!

3) Lunar Order for the first time and certainly not last, managed to complete it's duty and server it's purpose! More info soon!

4) We are already low on living plots, however we can still prepare 3 or 4 regular size plots for interested people, and later we will expand our Academy and Homestead!

*Lunar Order News*

1) Christmas already came to Lunar Order! Santa Claus arrived to Academy! When we tried to stop his invasion, he spoke something about... immunity... what was the phrase... [18:33:04] A Santa Claus is protected by the gods. However before he run from our spells and arrow, he dropped something behind! Every active villager received or will receive a package containing- 1 random rare hat, 2-3 random enchanted tools + 2 yellow potions.

2) Lunar Order finally did it's duty, by capturing a grown Green Dragon! A public slaying will be held by our military Councelors and Order troops!

3) After a slaying, we will prepare more housing plots for new recruits, that enters out holy lands all the time! We won't only clean up not used plots of old members, but also we already started working on preparing lands for further expansion!

4) After a slaying, first training expeditions will be prepared for military members, as well as self defense training for willing civilians!

Lunar Order has hold it's first Unique Slaying! 

Some pics!

xsybzt8.jpg

t0mtpEN.jpg

317kNGG.png

i4u1Wu2.png

bAEnVPI.png

FvOujo5.png

• Like 1

*Lunar Order News*

1) Jeremia, returning player has joined Academy as a recruit!

2) Sarcofax has been promoted to a rank of Lunar Townsman! He's no longer a peasant, so at least he received few coppers for new shoes.

3) Lunar Order has formed new Xanadu Alliance, to gather secular banners united under our sigil.

4) Roster updated

Edited by Alkhadias

*Lunar Order News*

1. Tarnos, returning player has joined Academy and joined civilian path!
  2. Jeremia has joined civil path as well!
  3. Zelva has been promoted to become a new civilian council member- Lunar Scholar!
  4. Lunar soldiers and eager civilians just returned from training Expedition on Pristine! Training expedition has provided them skills and knowledge about survival, self defense and hunting! It's been a great fighting training, so certainly we'll do this again soon!
  5. Old, abandoned plots in academy have been cleaned, so now we have still 2 free plots for new recruits!
  6. Roster updated
Edited by Alkhadias
  • Like 1

Just out of curiousity, how do you update a rooster? Is that by giving it new feathers?

Or are you talking about a roster?

Thorin :)

14 minutes ago, Thorinoakshield said:

Just out of curiousity, how do you update a rooster? Is that by giving it new feathers?

Or are you talking about a roster?

Thorin :)

Dang, that's the trap of copy + paste feature :D

• Like 1

*Lunar Order News*

1. Academy citizens and soldiers of the Order have started mining works in common Highway project! We already removed several veins, however there's still many of them! We all hope that Highway Project will end up as soon as possible with help of our allies and neighbours!
  2. Terraforming works for Academy extension are coming along nicely! Almost whole dirt were removed from upper terrace, so soon we'll be ready to start surfacing!
  3. Last weekend Lunar Order has joined Xanadu army to stop Rift Horde! Our troops, supported by citizen milita made a camp before battlefield, and after short preparation joined victorious battle! Screens relation below!

Pictures from Rift:

Soldier of the Order and Academy militia support

Spoiler

affsuWG.jpg

soFMFy1.jpg

1IpbI1V.jpg

Lunar Battle Camp

Spoiler

nDsLLZz.jpg

Worg, sigil beast of the Order who fought and survived the battle!

Spoiler

eLybBEO.jpg

Wolfsguard Commander fighting in battle!

Spoiler

URyiaco.jpg

Brave army of Xanadu!

Spoiler

TyCJJPj.jpg

• Like 1

Greetings everyone!

While our numbers are somewhat diminished, and RL has kept some of us busy and away from Wurm for a while, the Lunar Order Academy is still open and looking for recruits!

We are a small but friendly and supportive community of players looking for people who want an opportunity to get on their feet, settle down, and make their mark on the world!

There are plenty of public amenities available for players to use until they can get their own home set up, including beds, a kitchen, a forge, fields, animal pens, and more! While we have some public projects that you can participate in, we're mostly just looking for people who want to pursue their own goals as part of a supportive and welcoming community :)

Please feel free to get in touch with me here on the forums or in game (same username) if the Lunar Order Academy sounds right for you!

I am pleased to announce that the Lunar Order Academy has its first new recruit of 2020! Welcome, Tpikol, I hope that you are the first of many to find a happy home at the Academy.

Behold!

B1Zillc.png

P3wx7n0.png

Thanks to the efforts of Tpikol, with some help from yours truly, we are well on our way to getting ourselves properly connected to the highway network of Xanadu! Soon new villagers will have an easier time finding us by road, and we will be capable of participating in wagoner trade with our neighbours!

There are two main tasks which must be completed before our highway connection is finished: we are building a bridge to reach the top of a steep embankment that connects to the main highway, and we must finish laying down pavement, catseyes, and a waystone.

And so once again I put out a call to anyone who might be interested in coming to join the Lunar Order! Join us for an opportunity to put your skills to use making Xanadu a friendlier and safer place for all, newcomers and veteran players alike!