AJBlack

UCLG - The PvE Community You've Always Dreamed Of

Recommended Posts

BcM1qK0m.jpg

NA3Gt2r.png

 

Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

 

What We Offer

➽ Community Essentials: Forum, Website, Discord, IRC

➽ Active, chatty people in Alliance Chat

➽ Regular Events for Members only (treasure hunts, jousting & other fun stuff)

➽ Regular Giveaways (Public & Private)

➽ Guides & Support

➽ Alliance Trading Post (deed & people dedicated to trading with and for members)

➽ Alliance Capital (giant deed with only rare+ furnishing)

➽ Public & Private Slayings

➽ A community that stretches all across the server

➽ Multiple Alliance Managers to ensure survival of the community

 

Forumhttp://forum.uncanny-legion.net/

 

We are an alliance, not a village.

As such, the requirements to join are few and simple. You can join if:

You are mayor of a deed on Xanadu. 

OR

You are member of a deed on Xanadu with politics rights and permission of the mayor to join the alliance.

You are not part of another Xanadu alliance or willing to leave the one you are in.

✔ Alternatively you can join one of our recruiting deeds.

 

🐉 We do not restrict you or your village's activities in any way. 🐉

🐉 We do not require participation in any events or giveaways. 🐉

🐉 We do not ask you to leave other alliances on other servers, or your PvP kingdoms. 🐉

🐉 We do not ask you to maintain permanent activity. 🐉

 

💀💀💀 The #1 way to be removed from the alliance is to lose your deed. In this case you automatically lose membership of the alliance. 💀💀💀

💀💀💀 The #2 way to be removed is if you break the few rules we have and cause damage to our community. 💀💀💀

 

It is important to us to emphasize that PvP players are allowed to join our group, but any PvP grudges held against other players are not to be brought into our community environment.

We exist to unite players to create a unique group of people, not to fuel wars between kingdoms on PvE servers.

 

🐉Current Deed Count: 65

👹Alliance Managers: 3

 

If you have any questions or would like to join, please contact us in one of the following ways:

✎ Comment Here

✉ Send a private message to me, @Yldrania@Gorefiend

☭ Pass me a PM in-game on AJBlack

🐉 Sign up on our forums & contact us there

 

 

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Alliance History

Spoiler

LAUNCHED 2018-06-01

Lunar Order Departure - 2018-07-03

50 Allied Deeds - 2018-08-02

New Alliance Manager - @Gorefiend - 2018-09-06

 

Edited by AJBlack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great minds have purposes, others have wishes. Come join the great minds ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Acerrima proximorum odia - The hatred of those most nearly connected is the bitterest of all

 

I am sad to declare that today has been our alliance's first setback:

One of our more major inner alliance communities have left the alliance on bad terms.

 

The cause for this seems to originate mainly from personal beliefs and opinions.

I am aware that these opinions are shared not only among the people that have left but have also left doubts among some of the remaining members.

Should this be the case, please get in touch for clarification. :)

 

Looking forward, we will be looking for new deeds to join as well as new alliance managers to help us stay alive for a long time to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are now offering weekly Discord giveaways! Answer a riddle about Wurm and get a prize! 

 

Further news: We are offering paid work within the alliance. Need premium or upkeep? No problem anymore! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump!

With a few new people things have really picked up. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've just hit 50 allied deeds. Welcome to all our amazing new members!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our 50-Member Celebration Giveaway has just ended and 5 lucky winners won awesome tools. We hope for a continued, bright future for our alliance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heyho,

 

is there any restriction like "you have to be near sector XYZ" or, is your offer server wide? I find it somewhat interesting what you wrote here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're happy to announce that over 100 people are taking part in the giveaways of games. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are now in control of both the deeds of the Darq Canal as well as the Fraggle Rock Canal with Fraggle Rock joining in with us! We hope to continue growing as we enter the new year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2018 at 12:10 AM, AJBlack said:

We are now in control of both the deeds of the Darq Canal as well as the Fraggle Rock Canal with Fraggle Rock joining in with us! We hope to continue growing as we enter the new year!

 

With all due respect, but both these canals are PUBLIC canals, not alliance or deed owned.

 

I have been working at the improvement of one canal with a TEAM, in which you weren't a member. And a person who's part of your group barely showed up.

Qdlaty and I have been working at the improvement of another canal for the past eight months and I have never, ever seen you there or heard anything of you about offering help or something like that. Nor anyone of your group showed up or offered help to remove the veins.

 

Therefore, I can conclude you DO NOT own the canals,  your alliance DOES NOT own the canals and since none of your alliances actually worked at either of those canals - as Zethreal was more off line as on line when Fraggle Rock canal was improved - I actually wonder where you find the guts to call both canals YOUR OWNERSHIP??

 

I will repeat it here once again, both FRAGGLE ROCK CANAL / TUNNEL and DARQ CANAL are supposed and always be public accessable. That's how they were intended by the original builders and that's how  they will remain to be.

 

Thorin :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thorinoakshield said:

 

With all due respect, but both these canals are PUBLIC canals, not alliance or deed owned.

 

I have been working at the improvement of one canal with a TEAM, in which you weren't a member. And a person who's part of your group barely showed up.

Qdlaty and I have been working at the improvement of another canal for the past eight months and I have never, ever seen you there or heard anything of you about offering help or something like that. Nor anyone of your group showed up or offered help to remove the veins.

 

Therefore, I can conclude you DO NOT own the canals,  your alliance DOES NOT own the canals and since none of your alliances actually worked at either of those canals - as Zethreal was more off line as on line when Fraggle Rock canal was improved - I actually wonder where you find the guts to call both canals YOUR OWNERSHIP??

 

I will repeat it here once again, both FRAGGLE ROCK CANAL / TUNNEL and DARQ CANAL are supposed and always be public accessable. That's how they were intended by the original builders and that's how  they will remain to be.

 

Thorin :)

 

Please read my message clearly.

 

On 12/23/2018 at 12:10 AM, AJBlack said:

We are now in control of both the deeds of the Darq Canal as well as the Fraggle Rock Canal with Fraggle Rock joining in with us! We hope to continue growing as we enter the new year!

 

I never said the canals or tunnels were made by us or owned by us. I simply said that we control the deeds of the tunnels, which we do. The tunnels are publicly accessible, and we are actually working on improving them and making them heritage sites so that it will remain that way. The alliance is about DEEDS, not the tunnels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, so it's  you whos destroying the landbridge Darq canal used to be? May I ask why you never bothered asking Qdlaty or me about it, nor why you offered help in removing the veins?

 

We just had EIGHT!! pages of crap about how Sila used to change landscape without asking neighbours and I'm stunned to see another long term player is doing it again.

Like I said, Qdlaty and I have been mining out veins in that canal for the past eight months. We've been vocal about it in Freedom chat, but somehow you never contacted me - and most likely not him either - about your plans with Darq canal.

Instead you sail in there, start changing it without anyone living in either lake it connects about their opinion and you expect me to just accept it?

What about the veins? How do you plan to remove those when you can't stand on the floor anymore?

How about the landbridge you just destroyed by mining out the center tile? Are you going to replace it by a tunnel?

How about the landbridge Wurmhole created before he build that sandstone bridge? Are you going to destroy that one too?

 

And most important, how about contacting the deed owners of both Lake Selkie and Horse lake - or whatever it's called - about changing that canal? When are you going to do that? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Or in 2525? Of should you have done it BEFORE you were actually planning to change it?

 

Turning Darq into a herritage site is a good idea, but at least you should been open about the change as it's a PUBLIC canal, and therefore the PUBLIC also has a saying about it.

 

As for Fraggle Rock Canal, read the two threads made by both enlightened one and Ajala about that tunnel. May give you an idea about how you have to deal with PUBLIC accessable canals and tunnels when you consider changing them.

 

Thorin :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thorinoakshield said:

Ah, so it's  you whos destroying the landbridge Darq canal used to be? May I ask why you never bothered asking Qdlaty or me about it, nor why you offered help in removing the veins?

 

We just had EIGHT!! pages of crap about how Sila used to change landscape without asking neighbours and I'm stunned to see another long term player is doing it again.

Like I said, Qdlaty and I have been mining out veins in that canal for the past eight months. We've been vocal about it in Freedom chat, but somehow you never contacted me - and most likely not him either - about your plans with Darq canal.

Instead you sail in there, start changing it without anyone living in either lake it connects about their opinion and you expect me to just accept it?

What about the veins? How do you plan to remove those when you can't stand on the floor anymore?

How about the landbridge you just destroyed by mining out the center tile? Are you going to replace it by a tunnel?

How about the landbridge Wurmhole created before he build that sandstone bridge? Are you going to destroy that one too?

 

And most important, how about contacting the deed owners of both Lake Selkie and Horse lake - or whatever it's called - about changing that canal? When are you going to do that? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Or in 2525? Of should you have done it BEFORE you were actually planning to change it?

 

Turning Darq into a herritage site is a good idea, but at least you should been open about the change as it's a PUBLIC canal, and therefore the PUBLIC also has a saying about it.

 

As for Fraggle Rock Canal, read the two threads made by both enlightened one and Ajala about that tunnel. May give you an idea about how you have to deal with PUBLIC accessable canals and tunnels when you consider changing them.

 

Thorin :)

 

We're not destroying anything, we're deepening it so that all ships may pass and removing veins that's all we're doing. What in God's name is wrong with that.

I will not respond to further communications here, I've made it clear what I meant and that's all I need to say. I'm not into the whole community drama thing so just message me privately if you have a problem rather than making drama out of it on a recruitment thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, AJBlack said:

 

We're not destroying anything, we're deepening it so that all ships may pass and removing veins that's all we're doing. What in God's name is wrong with that.

I will not respond to further communications here, I've made it clear what I meant and that's all I need to say. I'm not into the whole community drama thing so just message me privately if you have a problem rather than making drama out of it on a recruitment thread. 

 

So when removing a landbridge by deepening a tunnel you aren't destroying things? Tell me, how does that landbridge remain there if you remove the center tile of a tunnel by mining it out to maximum depth?

Because I can't see any way for a cart, wagon, someone on horseback or on foot to travel through that tunnel without drowning.

 Which means you destroyed half of the accessability of the tunnel in favour of accessability of large ships?

And once again, without asking or notifying the public about it.

 

So I'll ask once again, how  are you going to make sure that tunnel is once again accessable for anyone on foot or wagon? Since by deepening it, you removed that ability and thus also removed the ability to move easily between Vrock and Greymead when you're on foot.

Care to explain that?

 

Thorin :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LoL another public QQ? ran myself outta popcorn with the last rant from that area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now