Sign in to follow this  
comatosedreamer

Cannot reset client password

So, long and short, I was homeless for a while and now I am finally in a comfortable place and wanting to start playing Wurm again.  I cannot log in of course, can't remember the password I used.  When i tried the "forgot password" option it is asking for an answer to a phrase that is empty.  What is my recourse?  Do I just go through the motions of starting a new game completely?  Will this be a problem if the email is still linked to an old game profile?  I can guarantee it has been more than three years since I last played.  Maybe even more.

First, was your character ever premium?  If not, the character is deleted after inactivity for about 90 days.   If you were premium, try these things:

1.  When it asks for an answer to the blank phrase, just type in any answer.  See if that works.

2.  If that fails, create a new character and put in a support ticket online for a GM to help you with the recovery of your other character.

Alternatively, if you don't want to create a new avatar, you can submit a password reset request to gamemods@wurmonline.com, preferably sent from same e-mail address linked to the avatar you're trying to recover, and a GM will contact you via e-mail.

hi I had internet or lag probs . when I start my wurm up next day password gone cant find cant do reset it asks for     quiz answer    I don't no    .can u help me I can get in here to forum.. but no acc or play .need to reset password thanks help I am perm,WHO WILL COMPLETE THIS ANSWER 'I will

that's the answer hooray

Edited by christopher
HELPPPPP