Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Bank Balance

So in the assortment of commands we have available.  Invite to deed.  One time teleportation.  Add friend ( which used to be sight only) but now at unlimited server range I suggest the following

A COMMAND TO SEE WHATS IN MY BANK BALANCE.  A simple /bank  /money /yourbrokedontdoit  /allyourmoneyisbelongtoMEH.    I dont think this would break immerison.. Sure would get rid of alot of useless traveling to find a deed token in the middle of no where.. Now i know people are going to say JUST USE THE STORE.  Why should i have to when IM already in a game with the access there.  Only thing the website is doing is taking login info and check the data.  Command in game could do the same thing... Thoughts?

• Like 1

Huge +1 :D
There already exists the ability to remotely retrieve this information without being in a specific place or interacting with a specific object in-game; no reason that functionality shouldn't be extended to a /bank or /balance command to do just that.

+1

(A quick work-around is right click Body > Settlement > Add to Upkeep -> [You may pay up to <xx> gold, <xx> silver, <xx> copper and <xx> iron], assuming you're in a Settlement.)

• Like 1

Great reminder Xallo yeah I forgot that one was there.  But for noobs with no deed and running around solo in wooden houses on lone hills having a command would be awesome.

also get what god are you following!

• Like 1

+1

20 hours ago, tamat said:

also get what god are you following!

I posted a suggestion for this a couple of months ago, sadly there wasn't a lot of +1 for it :( or replies in general lol

Edited by PumperNickel

Do both for diety and bank. Make it easy  to query