Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

Split tomes into 3 items with one charge

Ok since personal goals will be fixed they might be some upcomming sales on them so i was thinking about QoL change for buyers and sellers. As the title say instead of making it one item with 3 charges make be 3 items with one charge. That will make life much easier for people that want to use them in proper order and for people who want to bid on just one charge. I don't see the reason or logic of having it as charges in one item tbh

• Like 3

sounds like a QoL change to me as well, only that repair fence mission needs to be done for my winner title :D   +1

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

meh, -1

Any reason Jake beside being Jake :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kochinac said:

Any reason Jake beside being Jake :P

prob cuz he feels that way?

me i feel

+1

Well I don't see the need, if you don't trust the person using a charge, then don't hand it over to them.

Obvious +1 because it was asked for quite sometimes already... and trust doesn't work THAT well in wurm, specially if you plan to sell something.

• Like 1

Rather... give tomes an option to be split so it covers pre-existing tomes too

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MrGARY said:

I don't think it would be hard to split existing tomes automaticly so that's why i didn't mention them :), but if not that can work too. I would rather have game mechanics garanting my sales rather than trust since we are doing sales at our own risk of scamers or not to drag gms into, who already have a lot of work, also one of the reasons for suggestion. Selling bulks via waggoneer is very good step in that direction

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 12:40 PM, MrGARY said:

Tomes, and pizzas should be split-able

• Like 2

+ 1

...with 3x the chance of a drop :P 

Yes I like Mr Gary's idea too, makes sense.

• Like 1

Bump, or at least don't force us to use them in order to get title for example give death knight for 3 black no matter how much others you have. It's pretty annoying if you want a specific title

54 minutes ago, kochinac said:

Bump, or at least don't force us to use them in order to get title for example give death knight for 3 black no matter how much others you have. It's pretty annoying if you want a specific title

Nah, I'd say let us choose sorcery and meditation titles like any others.

• Like 2

Sure +1, always good for safety and convenience. Maybe make it so you can split it and you get 3x 1 charge? Right click - split into charges and now you have 3 in inventory with 1 charge. Also does the mailbox show charge amounts? 

+1. sounds like a good QoL idea. honestly cant see any side effect to it. maybe a full inventory only receiving 1 or 2? but that could be fixed with some safety in the code as well, so no big deal