Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Games & Wurm Stuff Giveaway to Celebrate Community Launch

We're going to be launching our community on June 1st and have just launched the forums for that. As a game development company and gaming community, we are starting with a XANADU-WIDE ALLIANCE. Because we are going to Wurm Online as our main game, we are going to be giving away great WO prizes such as Scale Sets, Tomes, Rares, Supremes and more! We will also give away 17 Steam games to anyone - and this as well as some of the WO prizes include everyone, even those not associated with our group. 

This will happen during a 10-day giveaway period with giveaways every day.

You can find the giveaway here: http://forum.uncanny-legion.net/topic/2-uclg-launch-giveaway-week-june-1-10-2018/ 

The requirements to join each type of giveaway are listed right below the schedule. As a non-associated person, you are able to join Launch, Game and Wurm giveaways. :) 

If you're interested in joining in with our Xanadu alliance, please pass me a PM! The official recruitment thread will not be posted here until launch on June 1st but joining is, as approximately 20 deeds have already done, already possible!

Good luck!

• Like 11

Signed up, sounds like a really awesome community event! Good luck!

• Like 3

Shadowly Alliance coming back, yay! :)

(long-time alliance member here)

• Like 4

It's gonna be huge, so stay tuned Wurmians! I can't wait to see everything myself!

• Like 2

Never thought something like this would happen in here! Awesome and thanks for this opportunity :)

• Like 1

Thats great glad to here it.  I do believe somebody already set up a Discord for Xanadian  Coalition  you might be able to utilize it for your use.  Here is the link  https://discord.gg/9h4Rjtp

I am admin on it  as well if you want to integrate it into your giveaway :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, puncher said:

Thats great glad to here it.  I do believe somebody already set up a Discord for Xanadian  Coalition  you might be able to utilize it for your use.  Here is the link  https://discord.gg/9h4Rjtp

I am admin on it  as well if you want to integrate it into your giveaway :)

We are not associated with Xanadu Coalition, but rather an independent group starting up with our own goals. However, anyone from Xanadu Coalition is very welcome to join the giveaways - just like everyone else! :D 

Nice, will join when i get home (the giveaway, cant sadly stand the lag on Xanadu), just curious, which part of Xanadu is the alliance? 

2 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

Nice, will join when i get home (the giveaway, cant sadly stand the lag on Xanadu), just curious, which part of Xanadu is the alliance? 

"... we are starting with a XANADU-WIDE ALLIANCE..."

All of it :P

7 minutes ago, Eltaran said:

"... we are starting with a XANADU-WIDE ALLIANCE..."

All of it :P

Then 20 is just a small start i guess :D, You have big plans? Or is it a SEKRET? :D

28 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Then 20 is just a small start i guess :D, You have big plans? Or is it a SEKRET? :D

Yldrania involved is. Yldrania go small not. Yldrania go big plans always.

8a3085208b61967dd6ee98a04a0e9809.jpeg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Yldrania said:

Yldrania involved is. Yldrania go small not. Yldrania go big plans always.

8a3085208b61967dd6ee98a04a0e9809.jpeg

nice, really like big alliances and communties :) Might bring my alt over to test the hunting on Xanadu, feels pretty OP

• Like 1

Last day before the first giveaway starts!!!! You can still join afterwards but only the remaining giveaways and the first one is the biggest one! :D 

• Like 1

The day of the first giveaway has arrived! Be sure to join before the first prizes are given out as the first is the most massive! 

• Like 1

So far one person has won a charge of a tome and another person has won a full 90QL enchanted scale set! Come join in for the rest of the giveaways! 

50 minutes ago, alinicon said:

Why  all of xana for allaince? 

I'm not sure I understand the question, could you elaborate?