Sign in to follow this  
FranktheTank

Mayor Circlet

Add to the game circlets for mayors, they can be made out of various metal from iron to glimmer and addy and everything in between. This idea is geared for freedom players moreso than people on pvp servers.

The Circlets are completely cosmetic.  

Depending on Gem coordination with the metal type I would propose the required materials be something like this:

Lump: 0.2kg-0.3kg

Gems: 3-4 Gems coordinating with design (or not)

Lump > Small Anvil > Unfinished Circlet

> Unfinished Circlet needs 3(4) "gem"to continue 

Optional if you want it to be a rare thing,

Lump 0.2kg-0.3kg

Gems: 3-4 Gems 1 "star" gem or black opal.

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 4

Always up for more cosmetic stuff to turn fantastic for no good reason. 

+1

+1 although maybe lesser versions just for us regular plebs?

+1 Would be really nice to have something to make the mayor stand out a bit, I like it :D

wow +1 definitely would be cool :)

Edited by enricodandolo
  • Like 1

+1 pretty cool idea actually, maybe replace the deed paper that has to forever clutter your inventory

• Like 2

Any work put into the visuals/cosmetics/graphics of a game full of bugs such as this is cancer. Just yesterday i was bugged into a cave for 2 hours having to mine my way out because the game decided to teleport me into another cave. Then there's the embark / disembark bug that still has not been fixed, then theres the "Horse disapears into cavewall" which killed my horse a hundred times to mobs, then there's still the ability to see through cave walls miles away and you guys want more cosmetics lmao

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Any work put into the visuals/cosmetics/graphics of a game full of bugs such as this is cancer. Just yesterday i was bugged into a cave for 2 hours having to mine my way out because the game decided to teleport me into another cave. Then there's the embark / disembark bug that still has not been fixed, then theres the "Horse disapears into cavewall" which killed my horse a hundred times to mobs, then there's still the ability to see through cave walls miles away and you guys want more cosmetics lmao

You're aware that the people who fix bugs and the people that do textures/graphics are two seperate groups right? Not making a new hat or w/e wont suddenly fix bugs.

9 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

You're aware that the people who fix bugs and the people that do textures/graphics are two seperate groups right? Not making a new hat or w/e wont suddenly fix bugs.

You're aware of the fact that it's still development money right? Money you pay btw, money you pay for a faulty product

9 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

You're aware of the fact that it's still development money right? Money you pay btw, money you pay for a faulty product

I will inform the dev team to stop paying the graphic designers. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

I will inform the dev team to stop paying the graphic designers.

Go right ahead, if by them doing so more money goes into developing the actual game, go ahead , please.

Will we be able to dye them or would we need to wait for an update down the road?

From what I understand, development in wurm and payment are not actually a thing.

lol

5 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Go right ahead, if by them doing so more money goes into developing the actual game, go ahead , please.

As a matter of fact, our current bug squashing developer is on a voluntary capacity, as so many other devs are. People are entitled to their cosmetics as much as we pvpers are entitled to our balancing.

+1 to this suggestion. Altho I would suggest a cape/robe that goes on the cape slot instead. Give use to that useless slot and let mayors wear said cape, while still allowing a king who is a deed holder wear his crown. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 6:59 PM, Angelklaine said:

As a matter of fact, our current bug squashing developer is on a voluntary capacity, as so many other devs are. People are entitled to their cosmetics as much as we pvpers are entitled to our balancing.

+1 to this suggestion. Altho I would suggest a cape/robe that goes on the cape slot instead. Give use to that useless slot and let mayors wear said cape, while still allowing a king who is a deed holder wear his crown. 

Not against this either, but I do not want to see a cotton healing cape if you know what I mean.

57 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

Not against this either, but I do not want to see a cotton healing cape if you know what I mean.

Agreed. Should be purely cosmetic. Deed scrolls are overrated.