Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

More entertainment and more compete in wurm at PVE.

I think for most new peoples wurm is geing boring at some time.

We need more fresh ideas for making wurm more entertaining and more competeing.

We have many greate items, beautiful deeds, casttles. Most of them have no use they just look good.

We need some leader boards list i want to know i am one of best carpenters in wurm. I want it have some use, not just points in my skill list. I want to compete with other players in economic way or crafting way to be in top of some list. (Niarja is not enough)

I think we need dungeons, instances, mini boses with some army. Pack of enemys that need more players to be killed.

Some system that demand from us some competition to craft more item, use more money, spend more resources we gathering now for no particular reason.

And if you don't want to, you don't need to. Just carry with you old borring wurm existance. I want some new activities that you can do but don't have to like rifts.

We need crafting and buildings olympics games or something!

Making another pvp server is not the way of wurm prosperity. Just create more activities for peacful peoples on PVE. We like PVE, and we are to old for PVP ;) please just make it less boring.

Edited by Wiluss

I agree, what would make me more entertain on PvE:

1) More aggressive, stronger mobs.
2) Some kind of dungeons with/ or some kind of boss mobs that could be taken by single highly skilled player or several lesser fighters. 
3) Some kinds of random packs of mobs running around the world. 
4) Some random spawned treasure chests randomly spawned on server, but without hints through out whole servers. Something that would encurage people to travel around. With, perhaps hints coming up if you get in local of a chests or by using special pendulum or spells to find them. 
5) Something that would require spending more resources. So, competitions, mission like- for example building ones or creating ones. Like first three players who imp x items to xx QL gets karma. Or some other stuff like that. Either way, more stuff to build and create. 
6) Leaders boards ingame would be nice for those who want to sign there up. 

C'mon, PvE isn't only about building pretty stuff. Actually, player vs enviroment is more fitting term to actually fighting with enviromental mobs than making bricks, and PvE servers are lacking on this field like pretty much nothing else. Fighting is a huge thing in pve games, pretty much the main thing in most of games, and should be also something greater in wurm than it is now.

• Like 1

As long as it doesn't make me to pair with other players to get competitive, that's what drove me away from other games into Wurm. Being part of raid gulid for example where we did raids every thursday night in wow, and that being only way to compete in istances, drove me nuts. Don't get me wrong i know it's mmo, and that some people like to play together and i do that from time to time, but making it that only way to get some stuff is terribly wrong game design imo. I would like some doable chalenges for me as a solo player so i can still have fun, if a bunch of players will do it easier than me i don't care as long as i can do it on my own. Otherwise yes, +1 for more challenching, and content full PVE :)

And yes give us reason to use lockpicking on freedom, some random locked chest, loot that needs to be unlocked that can be sold as lottery boxes, etc.

• Like 1

Instanced content is rather antithetical to the nature of Wurm, and I don't see it ever being implemented. Same, to a lesser degree, with things like "dungeons" and NPC-given quests.

More content is good, but it needs to be remain as open-world and player-driven as possible.

Rifts are not a form of instance content. An "instance" is generally understood to be created (instantiated) on-the-spot for particular groups of players who interact with it, separately, as opposed to being part of the overall game world. This is essentially the definition, and Wurm doesn't have this and probably never will.

Edited by Ostentatio

Rifts needs lots of participants and often require that you travel for many hours to get there.

And if you only play the game a couple of times per week, chances are big that you will not be able to attend anyway.

Can we have something similar, but requiring fewer people and occuring more often per server?

• Like 1

Oh, I realize rifts aren't technically "instanced", but in a practical way they serve much the same function. They are dungeon-like content that randomly spawns on a server, complete with a final boss and loot.

Rifts, by the way, require no more than 2 players to complete (I've done it on Serenity). You can kill all mobs except the Warmaster, if you want (takes a while, yes). Or, you can kill just enough mobs to get hearts, and have 1 player kite the remaining mobs while the other sacs.

That process is actually more fun than the Rift itself. :P Nothing like seeing the entire Rift defense force turn to charge you as you start to sac...

Trying to collect aggro from all Rift mobs and clear a way for your pal to sac is also a lot of fun (and may even require more actual skill than killing the mobs; it's certainly more of a challenge). :)

7 hours ago, griper said:

Rifts needs lots of participants and often require that you travel for many hours to get there.

And if you only play the game a couple of times per week, chances are big that you will not be able to attend anyway.

Can we have something similar, but requiring fewer people and occuring more often per server?

1 or 2 people can do a rift.

Been on chaos iam  sure is not what i am looking for, get bored every time. That was state cleary i think we need Player VS AI atcivities on PVE.

Chaos is dead chicken for me that dev try to keep alive by electrocuting !

• Like 1