Sign in to follow this  
Phenex

[solved] Failure during epic mission creation

Hello everybody,

today I tried to setup a new 1.6.3.2 wurm unlimited server. After I copied the Adventure presets adjusted the IP address and started the server I got the following error message during startup.

Mai 23, 2018 5:12:05 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport info                                
INFORMATION: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main                             
Loading servers                                                                                                         
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 366220                                                                                
Starting the server                                                                                                     
Incoming RMI is disabled                                                                                                
Exception in thread "Thread-29" java.lang.NullPointerException                                                                  
	at com.wurmonline.server.epic.EpicServerStatus.createGTRitualMission(EpicServerStatus.java:2032)                        
	at com.wurmonline.server.epic.EpicServerStatus.generateNewMissionForEpicEntity(EpicServerStatus.java:1848)              
	at com.wurmonline.server.webinterface.WcCreateEpicMission$1.run(WcCreateEpicMission.java:186)                                                                                                                                           

================================================================== 
Wurm Server launcher finished at Wed May 23 17:12:10 CEST 2018  
==================================================================   
Server connected to steam

The server is unmodified and a clean adventure preset was used.

Also the server does not generate new epic mission... only the three starting ones are available.

The GM command #newmission Fo/Libila/Magranon exits with a message: "Failed to locate deity xxx"

Also tested the same procedure with server version 1.6.0.0 (previous branch) without this errors.

Can somebody confirm this or did I make a mistake?

SOLUTION:

You need a guardtower ... i feel so stupid now ?

Phenex

Edited by Phenex

I know this post is old but can you help me understand the solution here?  I just don't know what you mean by "You need a guardtower"

Thanks

it doesn't work for me either

"Failed to locate deity called Fo/Libila/Magranon/Vynora..."

me to don't know what you mean Phenex by "You need a guardtower"

please explain :)

Thanks

Having the same issue here, on a non-Epic server.  Can't advance the mission because "[11:56:45] Failed to locate deity called Fo..."

We definitely have guard towers.