On 5/23/2018 at 1:16 PM, Alyeska said:

Oh another question that came to mind - will items on tables still form piles?

Something like a large marble table holding only 3 items before it becomes a big wooden crate would be a little silly.

This is a good question.   I wish that when you use the place option for anything it does not allow it to form a pile.   I have 5 skulls I want to place on the edge of a tile. When I place 3 of them it makes a pile. I do not want this. Please remove pile when using the place option. 

Edited by Lolabelle
  • Like 1

so when's the update that removes my requirement to become a demigod?

On 5/27/2018 at 7:48 PM, punishlife said:

Is there any chance we can get "slay valrei creature" goals removed from the list, seeing as they no longer spawn on chaos and spawn in reduced numbers on epic. One person needs to slay a sol demon but none have spawned in about a month, several of us need deathcrawlers and despite a few spawns, none have been found. Plus it counts them as a silver goal despite being rather difficult to kill, in terms of locating them as well as slaying.

Also i learned that the amount of valrei creature spawns have been reduced, so when the goal was made it was classed as relatively easy, i believe that the goal should be upgraded to reflect the increase in difficulty. Plus having to go to epic and find them means, despite the player count, there is the risk of pvp

Looking now for days for a Sol Demon. They all gone. This will be maybe now harder then create an fantastic item !

Plus there should be overlook 5000 L winemaking. Its not fun to collect nearly 10.000 grapes plus the maple sap. But as a BL, I have to turn every maple tree and every grape bush to grass before i can harvest. Thats means i have to hurt myself before I can absorb the myc. A NIGHTMARE ! The whole thing is total unfair, if you are a BL.

For Freedom PPL there is a overlook in PVP Goals, so pls do something for us BL ppl too !

• Like 2

I am sure BL lands are not the only places grapes and maples grow.

On 5/31/2018 at 12:22 AM, Rocky said:

Plus there should be overlook 5000 L winemaking. Its not fun to collect nearly 10.000 grapes plus the maple sap. But as a BL, I have to turn every maple tree and every grape bush to grass before i can harvest. Thats means i have to hurt myself before I can absorb the myc. A NIGHTMARE ! The whole thing is total unfair, if you are a BL.

For Freedom PPL there is a overlook in PVP Goals, so pls do something for us BL ppl too !

Diamond goals are not meant to be impossible, but they should not be easy either. 5000 Liters of wine is very reasonable.

To be honest, Arch Mage is too, but I understand if people don't want to go through the effort to get it. Planeswalker on the other hand.... 2 diamond achievements in one. :D

Also, maybe the personal goals should be categorized and you can select a category.... Warrior, Chef, Crafter, Nature, Priest, etc. that way you can at least personalize your goals somewhat.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

amazing updates!

the placement on tables and shelves is just magical and the personal goal fixes are very welcome

thanks!

Btw. You can spar with an alt on Freedom for the "defeat another layer with pickaxe" type of goals.

Did two such missions yesterday.

On 5/24/2018 at 5:50 AM, Alyeska said:

It's a diamond achievement, it's supposed to be excessive and take time. If you're set on finishing it its really easy, just get a lot of rock mined, a catapult ready, and build some stone walls. I did the 1250 in a day this way so the 6k one isn't something that takes months either if you decide you want it done.

Not sure how to manage this throughout the years without purposefully damaging walls to repair... or repairing walls after a raid maybe?

2 hours ago, KyleBooze said:

Not sure how to manage this throughout the years without purposefully damaging walls to repair... or repairing walls after a raid maybe?

repair deeds that had their upkeep drop below 30 days, off deed fences, there's plenty of abandoned/newbie buildings you can patch up too

12 hours ago, KyleBooze said:

Plenty of off deed low stone walls to repair around my deed south of Green Dog on Deliverance. Just need to mine rock shards from nearby public mines. I usually let them decay away completely and just rebuild with new higher QL ones since I don't do personal goals, so if someone repairs them before then no problem to me.

=Ayes=