Suggested additional pvp but not pvp goal, kill libila avatar.

Will player crossings be addressed in this patch too?

9 minutes ago, Kelody said:

Will player crossings be addressed in this patch too?

What specifically?

You guys keeping or maybe reducing the "Repair 6000 fences, floors or walls" personal goal?  Seems a bit excessive unless you being raided every day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Keenan said:

What specifically?

People getting kicked out of boats on crossings, ending up on wrong server, crashing.

3 hours ago, Budda said:

Just an update to the goals part:

The other 3 tome related goals (mage, magus, diabolist) will also reroll - as well as a few pvp specific ones (HotA, deed draining). Other (currently) incomplete-able ones and bugged ones will be fixed.

I hope you're considering defeat another player with random item into those or atleast enable them to be achivable through sparrs/duels on freedom. What about Valrei creatures, those are not even just pvp only but from relativly recently just epic only?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JakeRivers said:

@Buddadoes rice wine count for the wine making achievement?

I hope it counts, testing one batch right now :D

That starts to be a wishlist for winning a game by killing wolves and creating campfires.

4 hours ago, kochinac said:

I hope you're considering defeat another player with random item into those or atleast enable them to be achivable through sparrs/duels on freedom. What about Valrei creatures, those are not even just pvp only but from relativly recently just epic only?

These missions are pretty easy. I agree, that duel on freedom could be allowed, but hunting down pvp critters require only some traveling, c'mon.

Also repairing 6k fences isn't really a challenge. Just to go out of deed and repair random fences on abandoned deeds, structures. We're probably passing by far more than 6k fences on our ways. Unless someone's too lazy to go out of deed for longer than require gathering sap from closest maples.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

That starts to be a wishlist for winning a game by killing wolves and creating campfires.

These missions are pretty easy. I agree, that duel on freedom could be allowed, but hunting down pvp critters require only some traveling, c'mon.

Also repairing 6k fences isn't really a challenge. Just to go out of deed and repair random fences on abandoned deeds, structures. We're probably passing by far more than 6k fences on our ways. Unless someone's too lazy to go out of deed for longer than require gathering sap from closest maples.

They are easy, probably easier than some silver pve goals but whats the point, who is going to legitly kill another player in pvp with belaying pin, those goals just promote using alts in questonable ways better have build some ship or something instead which is harder. As for Valrei i alredy done all mine while i was playing on Chaos, and i agree they are achivable, but now you have to play on Epic for them which is still doable but a little incovinient now (my point is they are not pvp critters, but just epic critters), drain settlement is far easier than that(again using alts and some silvers). By no means i wish list of easy goals, just wish list of goals that are meaningful and not easily abused but requires playtime while not forsing certain extreme play style too much :) Anyway you have point that maybe is not time to be too picky since the system is going to be replaced in anycase.

Edited by kochinac

21 minutes ago, kochinac said:

They are easy, probably easier than some silver pve goals but whats the point, who is going to legitly kill another player in pvp with belaying pin, those goals just promote using alts in questonable ways better have build some ship or something instead which is harder. As for Valrei i alredy done all mine while i was playing on Chaos, and i agree they are achivable, but now you have to play on Epic for them which is still doable but a little incovinient now (my point is they are not pvp critters, but just epic critters), drain settlement is far easier than that(again using alts and some silvers). By no means i wish list of easy goals, just wish list of goals that are meaningful and not easily abused but requires playtime while not forsing certain extreme play style too much :) Anyway you have point that maybe is not time to be too picky since the system is going to be replaced in anycase.

Don't get me wrong. I just already knew when i read a news, that in few minutes people will start asking for erasing most of the goals, even if they work pretty well, aren't bugged and in fact are pretty easy, just requires going out of deed for a while.

I also agree that missions with killing players with some crap are stupid. But doable. They're not difficult, but you have to do that out of a real fight in fact. That's why i agreed, that if most people have to arrange those fights anyway, like me for example, we can also make it possible via duel. 

My point of view is about keeping some extreme goals, because winning a game shouldn't be something easy to get, for everyone with no efforts. That should be an end game, extreme achievement for a player, who's extremely willing to realy get it.

Sometimes it might require less enjoyable goals, like using epic portal, but it is a challenge afterall.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

Don't get me wrong. I just already knew when i read a news, that in few minutes people will start asking for erasing most of the goals, even if they work pretty well, aren't bugged and in fact are pretty easy, just requires going out of deed for a while.

I also agree that missions with killing players with some crap are stupid. But doable. They're not difficult, but you have to do that out of a real fight in fact. That's why i agreed, that if most people have to arrange those fights anyway, like me for example, we can also make it possible via duel. 

My point of view is about keeping some extreme goals, because winning a game shouldn't be something easy to get, for everyone with no efforts. That should be an end game, extreme achievement for a player, who's extremely willing to realy get it.

Sometimes it might require less enjoyable goals, like using epic portal, but it is a challenge afterall.

Neither you get me wrong because I totaly agree with you on that regard :D Winning game is endgame content that should require effort and atleast couple years of relaxed playtime :)Even if wishlists arent considered now they can be valuable input for new system although not quite sure in which way that system would go and do wurm team have something in plan for that already?

Will animal crates also work for Wagoneers ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nicedreams said:

You guys keeping or maybe reducing the "Repair 6000 fences, floors or walls" personal goal?  Seems a bit excessive unless you being raided every day.

It's a diamond achievement, it's supposed to be excessive and take time. If you're set on finishing it its really easy, just get a lot of rock mined, a catapult ready, and build some stone walls. I did the 1250 in a day this way so the 6k one isn't something that takes months either if you decide you want it done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alyeska said:

It's a diamond achievement, it's supposed to be excessive and take time. If you're set on finishing it its really easy, just get a lot of rock mined, a catapult ready, and build some stone walls. I did the 1250 in a day this way so the 6k one isn't something that takes months either if you decide you want it done.

That sounds like a lot fun.  I've repaired 20 walls in the 4 years I've been playing.

There's no achievement for becoming a developer. :(

• Like 2

Can we get a teaser on how the animal crates will work?

1.) What kinds of boats can we use for loading animal crates?

2.) Is it the same requirement as normal crates or are they bigger (Fit in a large cart, wagon or knarr)?

3.) Is there a limit to the type of animal that can be transported?

4.) Can we transport multiple animals or only 1 crate per boat?

5.) Assuming only animals and can't transport trolls (humanoids), dragons and other large creatures?

6.) Can't transport water creatures (whales, squid, *minus well ask since maybe possible).

7.) Is this limited to only tamable creatures?  Does taming have to be involved?  *I hope not.

8.) Skill requirement for making animal crates?

9.) Skill requirement for putting animal in crate?  Do we need a certain Animal Handling skill?

10.) Can transport champ animals/creatures?

11.) Can transport a rat is seems in pic so can be transport anything or limited to only non-aggressive creatures. *redundant

Edited by nicedreams

3 minutes ago, Keenan said:

Ah that sucks.  Maybe they can give you a special hat you can wear around the game.  Mad Hatter style.

11 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

Ah that sucks.  Maybe they can give you a special hat you can wear around the game.  Mad Hatter style.

@Saroman and @Budda pls.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Keenan said:

The diamond was inside you all along.

Seriously, though, you should get that checked out. It can't be healthy.

17 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

Assuming only animals and can't transport trolls (humanoids), dragons and other large creatures?

Can transport champ animals/creatures?

We should be able to transport trolls, goblins and champions. Please please please?? Don't tell me I've waited so long for animal crates for nothing... Everything I want to transport is trolls and champions!

Edited by Attenia

19 minutes ago, Keenan said:

You get people randomly PM'ing you to ask game-related questions, isn't this good enough? :) So many interpersonal contacts!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

The diamond was inside you all along.

Seriously, though, you should get that checked out. It can't be healthy.

I thought kidney stones were bad enough. Kidney diamonds? ouch!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicedreams said:

That sounds like a lot fun.  I've repaired 20 walls in the 4 years I've been playing.

I had one of the smaller repair goals, and I completed it a lot faster than I expected. Looked like repair actions were what counted, not actual walls, so depending on the wall damage, each wall could net you multiple completions. (I suppose you could always have a cat set up to smack a wall, and then go to town.)

I don't mind hard, even things like requiring dragon kills or something. I just don't want to have to spend months on a pvp or epic server for 1 achievement, when I have no desire to pvp. I even have the 6000 fences, and I'm not complaining about that. I just never bothered to work towards the 6000, because I knew other goals I'd never do.

What would be fantastic and probably beyond the scope of this patch, would be for characters that go priest, to have the option to swap priest banned activities for priest type ones. Achievements like imp 90ql or build a caravel. This wouldn't want to be automatic, cause a lot of people go priest temporarily or go priest to reach champion.

Edited by Kelody