Well great news in any case and hopefully we have some grace period to finish up personal goals before the new changes come into effect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Well great news in any case and hopefully we have some grace period to finish up personal goals before the new changes come into effect. 

Maybe they can run a check against those particular goals and if you are more than 1/2 completed on it, it will stay.

Oh another question that came to mind - will items on tables still form piles?

Something like a large marble table holding only 3 items before it becomes a big wooden crate would be a little silly.

Super stoked about these upcoming updates.

This is a great update. Makes me happy to see the personal goals finally fixed! Good job devs!

• Like 1

Lot of good updates coming out that have been long requested. Really liking the removal of some of the more impossible goals, but I do favor keeping the "repair 5k walls, and 5k liters of wine" provided the wine still functions. I mean some things should be hard no?

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 3

Im curious how decay will be measured with items placed on tables and such. Will the ql of the table determin decay of everything or will the items be considered decorative and be exempt from decay while on deed?

23 minutes ago, JudusX said:

Im curious how decay will be measured with items placed on tables and such. Will the ql of the table determin decay of everything or will the items be considered decorative and be exempt from decay while on deed?

For what it's worth, QL of a container doesn't generally affect decay rate of items contained.

But yes, it would be good if the table/etc. counted as a "container" for this purpose, to avoid situations where you don't use the new feature because storing it in a chest or cart somewhere is still optimal.

• Like 1

2 items

Please tell me I am not wasting my time on my last goal of repairing 6k fences, walls, and what not? I have worked very hard including PVP items to get them all done.

Still no fix for the Letter K on the map? Time to bump that post again, and maybe I will have to put it in as a bug to see if it gets traction.

• Like 1

is my dream coming true?

637249.png;compress=true

Are you not removing this goal? cb176bf00febc15801c1616707225b4e.png

Edited by Niki
  • Like 2

because it wasnt answered: about about becoming a diabolist? I dont even know what that is....?

Will you remove that as well?

4 hours ago, Alyeska said:

Oh another question that came to mind - will items on tables still form piles?

Something like a large marble table holding only 3 items before it becomes a big wooden crate would be a little silly.

I've got a feeling the way it'll work is like a larder, you open the table and place an item in each slot, table size determines amount of slots

also do those images with things on the tables look photoshopped or am i just going blind

1 minute ago, punishlife said:

I've got a feeling the way it'll work is like a larder, you open the table and place an item in each slot, table size determines amount of slots

From the news post:

It's functionality is directly tied with placing objects, so to put an item on a table, simply right click > place. then as you hover the green outline over the table, it will display on the table. Moving the table around (or even picking it up) will carry the object with it.

• Like 1

Great news. I can get free from that planeswalker goal too... bad news is that now I'll need to get myself to bake all those existing freaking pies - not that I can imagine all of them to begin with :P I've just dismissed that goal too as the planeswalker was impossible.

Thanks for the place and crate updates too!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, punishlife said:

VEN.... catchy... if players are approved into the program, will the be a forum title/in game one to show others that?

not because i totally wanna ride around and make people think i'm a Venerable Punishlife

Sheesh, there doesn't need a forum title or a in game title, imo only staff should have that so players know who they're talking to. 
People will know the content providers by them providing content, not what is basically a staff only title

ALL tome goals should be gone imo. From 1 to x. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

For what it's worth, QL of a container doesn't generally affect decay rate of items contained.

But yes, it would be good if the table/etc. counted as a "container" for this purpose, to avoid situations where you don't use the new feature because storing it in a chest or cart somewhere is still optimal.

I dont want it to be a container since containers take away from decoration decay protection. I was more curious if the table can be moved with all items in place does it consider the table and items on top decorations or not. Its like bsb and crates, i can place them on the ground and not have to worry about decay or i can use the racks and have to worry about decay. But with racks its easier to see whats taking damage, where a table i would have to guess.

46 minutes ago, JudusX said:

I was more curious if the table can be moved with all items in place

It's functionality is directly tied with placing objects, so to put an item on a table, simply right click > place. then as you hover the green outline over the table, it will display on the table. Moving the table around (or even picking it up) will carry the object with it.

Awesome stuff guys, both looking forward to this.

now we just need to work on hanging items on the walls. like shields, weapons, pics, make wall mounts first for us to add to walls then we can add to the mounts what we want.  i'm good waiting a year , but please do work on this. this would help us finish all the decor work we vision .

Image result for asheron's call house wall mounts

• Like 5

What "crate" news! - a diamond of an update, we're so well furnished with new content! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

From the news post:

Ah thanks, must've misread that bit

1 hour ago, Mclavin said:

Sheesh, there doesn't need a forum title or a in game title, imo only staff should have that so players know who they're talking to. 
People will know the content providers by them providing content, not what is basically a staff only title

shuddup

Just an update to the goals part:

The other 3 tome related goals (mage, magus, diabolist) will also reroll - as well as a few pvp specific ones (HotA, deed draining). Other (currently) incomplete-able ones and bugged ones will be fixed.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Budda said:

Just an update to the goals part:

The other 3 tome related goals (mage, magus, diabolist) will also reroll - as well as a few pvp specific ones (HotA, deed draining). Other (currently) incomplete-able ones and bugged ones will be fixed.

Will I ever win the game, Budda?

27 minutes ago, Keenan said:

Will I ever win the game, Budda?

Dude you don't know the code to cheat in Wurm?

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

#konamicode

Edited by nicedreams
Added hashtag
  • Like 3