2 minutes ago, kochinac said:

It has been fixed for couple of months already, some people say they've done it

Yes that was one of my goals. It's doable.

14 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

What about those who already won the game? Will we lose titles? If not, will we be able to win a game within new system? Will there be a new title to separate new and old winners?

Nothing will change for you, you won the game on this system, when this system is removed a completely new system comes in.

As for titles/rewards, that's yet to be determined

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kochinac said:

It has been fixed for couple of months already, some people say they've done it

Works for some people, doesn't for others.

2 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

this is not fixed

Just now, Delacroix said:

Works for some people, doesn't for others.

If it doesnt work log a support ticket for a friendly Enki to come by and wizkill you  investigate

• Like 4

I must say this is some UUUUUUGE offerings to come!!  It reminded me how much and why i love this game.  Since the re shuffling of wurm staff, the Dev. Team in particulary has truly shined and done amazing work at a pace and quality we have not seen prior.  I can't thank you all enough for your hard work and passion towards this game shows.  If only the Moderation team made such strides.   I'm excited about the new features of placement on tables but simply goo goo gah gah cuckoo for cocoa puffs about the animal crates.  The possibility of caging a ping and transporting him about server to server like a traveling exhibition enthralls me.

Some amazing big wow to achievements/personal goals being changed.  The thought of not having to achieve magician to reach all my personal goals saves me much heartache and wallet coin considering how many hundreds of euros tomes singularly g,  for let alone 6.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

It's not fixed per se but if you do it and do a /support, a gm will come by and give you the achievements. 

Although it'd be great if they could just read that bug thread where thorgot offers a pre-written piece of code so we dont have to constantly bug gms for it.

• Like 3

It was fixed moving forward, existing ones that got bugged are stuck and need a GM to help.

Wish I could put 4 scales sets on the table ?

• Like 1

Are the only goals being removed the ones mentioned? or for example will all tome requiring goals be removed?

1 minute ago, Mclavin said:

I'd settle for armor stands displaying the armor they are storing.

• Like 3

Just now, Xor said:

Are the only goals being removed the ones mentioned? or for example will all tome requiring goals be removed?

All diamond tome goals will be removed. 

There may be one or two at the gold level which requires one tome. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

First Wurm problems.  Come to scrubville were we boil rocks for nutrition.  you can put a a scale set on muh table. white preferred. rare desired. Web/LT combo cast please.

Edited by Bloodscythe

VEN.... catchy... if players are approved into the program, will the be a forum title/in game one to show others that?

not because i totally wanna ride around and make people think i'm a Venerable Punishlife

• Like 1

Yeeeess! This completely justifies all the time I've spent on deedplanner playing WurmHGTV lately. (I'm still awful at house design, but it's getting there!) Time to put things on shelves. 

• Like 2

Since there was no reply regarding the goal of "destroy a structure by catapulting it", does this also require GM intervention?  Will they need to observe me while I catapult, or just "investigate" the scene afterwards?

What about the 'Become a Magus'  goal? All magic related goals are gonna be removed,  or just the ones that are listed in the main post? 

Are the goals just going to be rerolled when the update hits, or is it a manual switch thing, like cooking affinity fix? I've done fantastic item and close to getting shadowmage and it'd feel a bit wasted if i used those tomes on him just for it to be reset by the time i get the rest of the tomes.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Are the goals just going to be rerolled when the update hits, or is it a manual switch thing, like cooking affinity fix? I've done fantastic item and close to getting shadowmage and it'd feel a bit wasted if i used those tomes on him just for it to be reset by the time i get the rest of the tomes.

Yeah manual fix option would be nice, who knows who can be screwed this way as well and why :)

Things on tables! Jars, cups, steins... ... that means...

*faints*

3 hours ago, Ascorbic said:

So, how long before you allow us to make fish trophies which record the weight of the fish!  OMG PLEASE! 

Let's be complete this request and ask that we can make head trophies and full body trophies too.  Let's have a new skill, taxidermy!

• Like 2

what about mage? Up to 5 sorceries, main white (3+ )

thats still 4 tomes and main 3 gota be white

Wait-wait?? Nothing to dye this update??