Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

WTA Supreme horse set (all 90+woa)

Just now, deadwild299 said:

okay since it's "the kingdom". scratch my bid. maybe you'll get 50s for them. good luck

great story, but since there were already 75s bidders, i think we'll get a minimum of 75s

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

great story, but since there were already 75s bidders, i think we'll get a minimum of 75s

good luck. hopefully they get their supreme gear in a couple days :)

4 hours ago, deadwild299 said:

good luck. hopefully they get their supreme gear in a couple days :)

Dude, they are relisting because mods removed bids which could had lead to a better sale. I think its pretty fair. Just bid on it again, is not like you lost anything.

3 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Dude, they are relisting because mods removed bids which could had lead to a better sale. I think its pretty fair. Just bid on it again, is not like you lost anything.

I have checked over this thread, and there were no bids removed, the only bids on this thread were mclavin at 150s then deadwild at 75s if the OP was not accepting the other bid.

Hopefully, this clarify's the matter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shakys said:

I have checked over this thread, and there were no bids removed, the only bids on this thread were mclavin at 150s then deadwild at 75s if the OP was not accepting the other bid.

???

I could had sworn I saw Yldrania saying some bids were removed because they were lower than the max bid. But now I dont see that post either. Odd.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

???

I could had sworn I saw Yldrania saying some bids were removed because they were lower than the max bid. But now I dont see that post either. Odd.

Seems her post was removed? Why?  I remember seeing a 75s bid before mclavins as well that wasn’t deadwilds iirc, which would make sense since he bid later after mclavin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shakys said:

As stated before i have checked over the thread and these were the only people to bid on the thread, if anyone has any concerns please contact a senior mod to look into the issue, but please keep this thread clean to try and allow the OP to complete the sale of the items by the bidders involved.

Who is a senior mod Shakys?

Because I had multiple posts removed from this thread that were in response to Yldrania saying that multiple bids below 150s were hidden and when I asked why one bid wasn’t removed,  Yldrania responded by saying that after Kadmint’s message, they stopped paying so much attention as its expected people know how to behave after a mod steps in. 

• Like 2

with the risk of getting my post removed yet again without any plausable reasoning, as i said before, the OP already decided to re-auction due to @Yldrania's info that multiple 75s posts got removed because of @Mclavin's 150s bid.

4 minutes ago, Clova said:

Who is a senior mod Shakys?

Because I had multiple posts removed from this thread that were in response to Yldrania saying that multiple bids below 150s were hidden and when I asked why one bid wasn’t removed,  Yldrania responded by saying that after Kadmint’s message, they stopped paying so much attention as its expected people know how to behave after a mod steps in. 

The senior mods are @Firestarter & @Pandalet i am going to lock the thread since it has not gotten back on track, and i'm sure a senior mod will already be looking at the thread once they become available. But as said before i have looked through all the posts on the thread and there was only two people that had bid on the thread.

If the OP or bidders decide they would like to complete the transaction i would suggest they get in contact with the seller.

Thread locked.

I had made that post honestly believing that we had hidden multiple other bids, but this thread had so much requirement for moderation that I had probably gotten it wrong. I am just a person and wanted to do my best to help out in a situation I consider unjust to avoid the set underselling because of a very high bid that might have lead to other people not bidding. As such, I responded with what I believed to be correct at the time to try and help the OP make the right choice regarding his valuable set. 

Since then, it has been made apparent to me that I have been wrong with what I have said, and I apologize for that. Everyone does make mistakes, and I can ensure you this was one made with the best of intentions. 

As @shakyshas stated above, if there are any other issues regarding the thread, it would be better to contact the moderators mentioned above directly rather than trying to get heard by posting openly.

Any concerns regarding this thread can be addressed to me directly via PM.

Pandalet (Assistant Lead Forum Moderator)