Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

Wanted! Deathcrawler minions

So i've been asking around if anyone has seen any living Deathcrawlers recently and there's been no luck. A few of us have banded together and have searched all of Epic (ele and 3 home servers) even using reveal creatures etc to no avail. Heck we even offered to reward people for finding us one, nada.

So i'm branching out even further and asking people, if you have seen one and when was the last time you did (as a few people think they're bugged)

Please do refrain from trolling this thread or making it off topic.

• Like 2

It's worth adding, i've seen Spawn of Uttacha's, Drakespirits, nogumps and even a forest giant in my two week of looking, still no crawla

Edited by punishlife

It's worth noting that the reward is a rare sailboat on freedom. That reward also extends to sea serpents as well.

Edited by williamwierd

Never minding any sort of reward, I have a few of them around my place on Ele. Deathcrawlers that is, not sea serpents, although a sea serpent seems to be slithering around the north-western outer shores of Xan as of late. 

• Like 1

After a detailed search of the area, we have been unable to locate the above mentioned crawla's. if anyone else has seen them recently, please do share the info

help these people out, the reward is nice

Upping the bounty... something like 1-2k bulk for free (bricks mortar etc) or like, a crate of support beams... something useful... or  i can toss in some silver.  The reason, some deathcrawlers spawned last night, i spent at least 4 hours searching last night and nothing... there's only so much one person can do

Edited by punishlife
not being lazy

Still looking bump

(also some spawned an hour ago, if anyone can find them the bounty goes to them once we kill it)

Whelp, this can be closed

[04:24:04] You have received 100 karma for 'Slay a Deathcrawler'.

• Like 5