Sign in to follow this  
Eagleyee

PriceCheck/Offers Darkravager

Hello all, I'm currently inactive and wish to sell my main account Darkravager.

Entertaining offers for Package deal in euros via PayPal Only.

[15:51:45] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Awakening, week 1 of the starfall of Silence, 1033. That's 1742 days, 1 hour and 31 minutes ago.

[15:51:45] You have played 364 days, 20 hours and 39 minutes.

[15:51:45] You have not paid for premium time.

You have a total of 144 titles. Path Of Insanity - Gone. 13 Affinity's. 40K karma. No Tomes.

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Darkravager

https://imgur.com/a/roJ5Zxc (screwed up on the pickaxes) (92W 86C 99imbue10% rune, 82W and 61C)

Also comes with a RARE Knarr, there may be extra stuff within it, cant recall. (i will show proof once i remove all the trolls)

Looking for real offers only please, if anyone wish's to know more please don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by Eagleyee

Personally would not let that account go for less than 1000euro (including items)

Hey, neat account.  The items can be worth like half of what you would get if you sold them slowly.  Most people nowadays walk away with less than the value of their account in exchange for a quick sale.  You might get a couple hundred more E if you are patient.

Nice account dark hopefully see you back in wurm soon. 

Good luck and I hope you get a decent price.

Sad to see your go, Dark. Bump for a great player and account.

think tulemees is going for 900 euros. skilldump went private, but I think this account may be a slightly better crafter if I recall so i'd so no more than 1100  euros. btw nice prospecting skill

Thanks everyone for the price checks and love to my friends for the support, i will return when i get a real PC lol, ill just grind my old main :P 

• Like 1

Sold, smooth and easy, take care my friends. I will be back :)

• Like 1