Sign in to follow this  
Andromas

And old message from an old deed

I found this while cleaning up my archive drives, it was written in 2012 when everyone wore green ;) The deeds do not exist anymore although I remember some land marks each time I visit.

You are welcome to visit Iron Hill and Kings Gate (x17,y29).

Our town planning has  allowed us to take advantage of the amazing local views, soaring mountains to the north, the beauty of traders bay and to the west and grand views of our many neighbors to the east (Hi Pineview I think I can just see you off in the distance).

Things you might see and visit while here:

The Main Port rose up out of what was only once swamp, we thanks the many hands(loads of dirt and floorboards) offered to transform it into the thriving trading hub it has become.

The Main Boulevard leading up from the Port to the main community was partly carved out of the sheer rock face of the western slope of Iron Hill, party built up with tons of earth. This is not to belittle the many other community road works in the area that have opened up what was once a bleak inaccessible outcrop of rock.

The Merchant quarter sits above the western cliffs overlooking the Port; no littering odd stalls here, purpose built stone shops collected together to give the feel of a merchant community.

The Artisans quarter is the next place you will encounter as you move west up the hill, it extends the Merchant quarter while providing facilities for the local community such as public housing and Guild Hall, but please note this is the lasted project so planning and building goes on.

Then you come to the top of Iron Hill where the Monument stands at the location of our town center, to its north are the beginnings of a temple carved out over the very stone, to the east is the town hall. At the moment we have stock yards and stables to the south but there are plans to move them for the sake of a Barracks for community training.

We plan to expand east to build another dock making trade with our eastern cousins easier. South to open up more land for new settlers(large areas are fenced off so we are largely ignoring it at the moment)

There are many more hidden treasures but I have gone on enough and the friendly locals will undoubtedly be happy to show you around.

Edited by Andromas
  • Like 3