Sign in to follow this  
Evilvision

Having issues starting client.

Ever since the Mac fix update I have been having issues with the launcher. The first time I had a issue I got a error that said something along the lines of couldn't draw pixel 1600 x 900 …..

Since I had a driver update available I went ahead and updated the driver. Worked fine. Next night I got the same issue. Reinstalled driver again and worked fine. Next night same thing. This time I manually downloaded my nvidia driver and cleared out the previous install completely. Once again worked fine. 

Now next night I go to run wurm this problem did not return but now I have a new one. I run the launcher and this is all it does.

http://prntscr.com/jhyk3i 

Cannot maximize it and the launcher never comes up. Heck I even let it sit there a hour just out of curiosity to see if something was just moving slow. Have to end it in the taskmanager. This time since it didn't appear to be a video related issue and Java had been nagging at me to update I did and wurm worked fine once again. Then each night after that its turned into what do I have to do to make wurm work. Sometimes its clearing the cache and deleting Wurm java files, some times its been reinstalling java, and tonight it took clearing cache and updating my video driver. I eventually get it working but having to spend 30-40 minutes each time I want to run wurm it gets a bit frustrating. The crazy thing is I never shut down my computer and nothing changes. Im not even sure what triggers the issue, I almost never turn my pc off so its really always in the same state I logged off wurm. I had the issue crop up one night when trying to load a 3rd client it just sat there and as I logged off toons I got the same thing tying to log them back on but normally once it works it works fine until I haven't logged in for hours.