Sign in to follow this  
Thalius

Oakheart...

The following information has been added to the original recruitment post:

Current citizens of Oakheart:

Activity level described as: Active (if nothing appears beside name), semi active, away (but will be returning), or inactive (no word on if/when they may be returning and may be removed from citizen role soon). 

None of the following are alts.  When unique players and all player alts are taken into account, there are 89 citizens in Oakheart at this time.

[Role]/Citizen name/current activity level

[Knight] Ahsesino
[Knight] Alinicon-
semi
Amunet
Austinlans-
away
[Knight] Bearnorito- away
Boshogama- away
[Knight, and Guildmaster] Brattygirlsback
Briannick-
inactive
[Guildmaster] Burdock
Dathius
Daymickcorrxandu
[Knight] Durzlgog-
inactive
[Baron and Guildmaster] Elwood
Farmgod
Giersdorf
Haruki-
away
Icetrias
Jimmynorman
Jormangandrr
Juby
Kalen
Kamila
Karedion
Kaylinna
[Knight and Guildmaster] Kywest
Lancewinstar-
semi
Looggaann
Majorblazer-
away
[Guildmaster] Mariana
Martynas
Mcloy
Mikexc
Mokalyn
[Knight] Mrgremlin-
semi
Neema
Postrel
Quadeej
Runland
Samir
[Knight] Selenity-
away
Sheffie
Skaltsones
Snowmanone
Sovereignza
Stampertje
Stromhurst
Sweyn-
inactive
[Duke(Mayor)] Thalius
Theshepherd-
inactive
[Knight] Thrayne- semi
Tunna
Umabrisk
Wayneoss-
inactive
Wilkes- away
Wolhha- inactive
[Guildmaster] Wucian
Xanthose
Xpower-
inactive
Yaoz
Zickon
Ziem-
inactive
Zigon

We thought the above information may be found useful or interesting to those who may have an interest in following our joining the Oakheart community... ;)

Any of the above active players can be contacted in-game, but those designated with roles have invite permissions. 

Message us if interested in knowing more, and happy Wurming...

~TH~

Greetings, Greyarrow!

I will message you privately on this matter. Glad to see you are interested! ;)

Interested in a community and active location such as this.

Returning player of Indy 

PM me in game or forum

• Like 1

Hi I am a new player and am very interested in joining  your village. I want to get my feet wet before I decide if I want to go premium so I am running around Independance atm and have no idea what I'm doing. My ingame name is Stormiee and I am on various times during the day but usually evenings.

Greetings, Stormiee!  

We certainly have room for you in our inn or in a townhouse if you prefer,  and if you decide to stay and would like a plot of your own to manage in town, we can set you up with that when the time comes.  

We also have plenty of folks skilled in different areas that would enjoy helping you learn, as well as an active community that can help answer any questions you may have along the way.

I will be on soon and try to contact you.  Meanwhile, make your way to Greymead in central Xanadu.  Oakheart is straight west from there.

See you soon!

~TH~

Edited by Thalius

From all the citizens of Oakheart:

Happy New Year, people of Wurm!

Hope it is a great one!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 9:24 AM, Elwood2 said:

Badabump :D Oakheart, the place to be.

You are still alive? Tempting to make it a full circle because of Umbra? (Cant remember the Indy deed i was part of and you ran). Hows the population? 

1 hour ago, Wulfgarr said:

You are still alive? Tempting to make it a full circle because of Umbra? (Cant remember the Indy deed i was part of and you ran). Hows the population? 

He is, Wulfgarr, alive and well.  We are glad to have him at Oakheart as the co-mayor (Baron of Oakheart) alongside myself. 

I'm new to the game, in the grand scheme of things, and so did not know who Elwood was when he first joined the community, but I quickly learned of his fame.  We are fortunate and grateful to have him!

Oakheart is thriving- growing much faster than we would have thought possible when I first first founded her. Population is over 60 actual players (near 90 or so alts), with at least 30 of those players highly active and others that are on fairly regularly, and more joining the citizenry weekly in a near steady stream...

It has been a crazy, fun ride!

~TH~

Edited by Thalius

I will swing over and have a look. I am a very experienced player myself since 2008. I have a deed on indy but I get bored being by myself most of the time. Although after reading this whole thing I am not seeing coords as to where you are.

Edited by Ruiner
  • Like 1

Straight west from Greymead, Ruiner.  About a 5 minute walk straight west from spawn point in Greymead.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:39 PM, Wulfgarr said:

ultimarus? and yes i am still alive :)

Come to oak heart and live with a great community of player from new to highly skilled. It is a great place to live.

Glad i could join Oakheart where i have find opened arms. Im very thankfull i can work with some of the legends and be a part of such a community.

Looking for new challenge or just being tired of lonely wolf live? Look no further and join us.

Afraid that even on low skills you cant be a asset in such project? Nonsense. Every skill point counts. Every minute of your time will be pushing us further and further.

Not conviced yet? Well we have milk and lots of cookies!!!! 

Edited by Paulus