might be interested to join, roughly where are you located, is it far from shores? and is there availible space on deed ?

Oakheart is located about a 5 minute walk west of Greymead.  Just find Greymead town center and follow the highway west until you pass under a tunnel in the desert and enter town down in the valley.  We are in central Xanadu and so shore is not what I would call close, but it is not difficult to get to water when needed.  We have several players that keep boats moored north of Greymead and travel via ship often.

A primary goal of our lower city project is to mine out a large marina with the underground city and then cut a canal out to the lakes so that Oakheart has a marina and access to the lake system.  It is a long term goal that is a long way from completion, but the excavation of the underground city areas has begun.

As for space on the deed, we do have plots available.  If you were to join, we would ask you to take a room at the inn while you learned your way around town and we got to know you, after which you could take one of the available plots if you feel certain Oakheart is a place you want to settle your character into long term.

Edited by Thalius

Joined Oakheart yesterday and I have so far only enjoyed what I have seen. 

A very friendly and helpful community new and veteran WO players and they have all sorts of people, Funny, Punny, Bloodthirsty, Fearless, Shameless and all round incredible spirit. 

Glad that you would have me.