Sign in to follow this  
Thalius

Oakheart...

Spoils from a recent hunting expedition on the high seas...

sjVGH2l.jpg

Come join in on the fun! ?

~TH~

might be interested to join, roughly where are you located, is it far from shores? and is there availible space on deed ?

Oakheart is located about a 5 minute walk west of Greymead.  Just find Greymead town center and follow the highway west until you pass under a tunnel in the desert and enter town down in the valley.  We are in central Xanadu and so shore is not what I would call close, but it is not difficult to get to water when needed.  We have several players that keep boats moored north of Greymead and travel via ship often.

A primary goal of our lower city project is to mine out a large marina with the underground city and then cut a canal out to the lakes so that Oakheart has a marina and access to the lake system.  It is a long term goal that is a long way from completion, but the excavation of the underground city areas has begun.

As for space on the deed, we do have plots available.  If you were to join, we would ask you to take a room at the inn while you learned your way around town and we got to know you, after which you could take one of the available plots if you feel certain Oakheart is a place you want to settle your character into long term.

Edited by Thalius

Joined Oakheart yesterday and I have so far only enjoyed what I have seen. 

A very friendly and helpful community new and veteran WO players and they have all sorts of people, Funny, Punny, Bloodthirsty, Fearless, Shameless and all round incredible spirit. 

Glad that you would have me.

Bumperaroooo! join us now! dont miss out the fun! :D

-Elwood
Baron of Oakheart

Join Oakheart, We have both experience and jokes to share :) With over 30 active member ( and even more alts ) you'll never have a dull moment in Oakheart.

The Guilds of Oakheart are recruiting!

Opportunities for new and experienced players abound in a diverse and active community setting...

Something epic is growing...

Don't miss out...

Consider becoming an Oakheartian, now. ;)

• Like 1

Hi! I am a returning player of Xanadu. Last time i played with a friend, just 2 of us and we gave most days to wurm and eventually burnt out. This time I wanna start out in a community with others and a bit casual too. I am familiar with the game and crafting and navigating and stuff. I just got some Food recipes down the last time I played, so that I might need help with.

Been reading the forums and this community really caught my attention. I feel I would enjoy with you lot. Lemme know if you have any questions.

Mind you, my timings are EU and also asia on a late night hehe

Edited by stromhurst

Been playing Wurm longer than I can remember. I did the land rush to Exo and have been there ever since. It's pretty dead here and I'm ready to give up my ancestral lands and move to Xan. I have my main character, Calgar, 2 Nahjo priests, 1 Vy priest (he's completely useless, but I love him), 1 Horse breeder/path of love toon, and 1 miner/farmer. I don't have a way to get all my toons over there. I have a sailboat but it would take forever making multiple trips. Is there any way I could pay for a pick up on Exo? I would pay of course.

2 hours ago, Calgar said:

Been playing Wurm longer than I can remember. I did the land rush to Exo and have been there ever since. It's pretty dead here and I'm ready to give up my ancestral lands and move to Xan. I have my main character, Calgar, 2 Nahjo priests, 1 Vy priest (he's completely useless, but I love him), 1 Horse breeder/path of love toon, and 1 miner/farmer. I don't have a way to get all my toons over there. I have a sailboat but it would take forever making multiple trips. Is there any way I could pay for a pick up on Exo? I would pay of course.

I'm sure we could work something out, Calgar!  No need to pay, I am sure. We have a core group with knarrs and such that I'm sure would be up for arranging transport to bring you to Oakheart.  ;)

Currently Oakheart's citizenry is comprised of 40 unique players and an additional 30 alts, and still growing!

9 player plots remain under her latest expansion, with plans in the works for a number of additional townhouses for short term habitation or for players that want to live in an active community but do not want a larger space to manage.

Lower city excavation is also well under way, which will more than double our current plot space when completed.  The greater marina and canal project are still a ways from being started, but Oakheart is marching steadily in that direction.

If a city like Oakheart sounds like a community that fits your game, she has room for you!  And now would be a great time to join her ranks!

~TH~

Edited by Thalius
  • Like 2

Always impressed by this big-hearted community.

Interesting to read about and follow. :) 

Somehow I can't help thinking that the logo colours should be the other way round - "Oak" should be green and "Heart" should be red... ignore that. :P

• Like 1