Thalius

Oakheart is calling... [And her guilds are recruiting...]

Bump. Join me in Tailor's guild.

Edited by Martynas5

Oakheart must be the Stepford Village -

everyone seems so happy...and lucky to be there...

..and all the time...

Definitely needs further investigation... ;)

Love reading these posts! :) 

Hi there!

I'm new to WO, but have played WU for over a year so I know the premise of the game pretty well.

I'm interested to know what guild options there are available :) I've always loved farming and cooking mainly. If I had to pick a crafting skill it would be carpentry/fine carpentry.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Oakheart sounds like an interesting project.

Xik

Greetings!

We have both a carpentry guild and a farming/cooking guild.  Both could use some good members who enjoy the game.  

Feel free to check us out, and join our Discord server if you’d like to chat with the community more before headed our way.

Here is the invite link to our public channel:  https://discord.gg/tSbPrS

Feel free to message me if you need more specifics!

~TH~

Edited by Thalius

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to add a bump to say, I joined Oakheart and I love my new home :)

People are very open and friendly. I already have my own little house and have been happily skilling up in the middle of an amazing huge city. Very much recommended.

If you are interested to know more about Oakheart, I didn't see the website in the initial post in this thread - https://oakheart-wurm.wixsite.com/index

Also because I was wondering when I was first looking at Oakheart - the current guilds are farming/cooking, carpentry, tailoring, forestry, mining, smithing, masonry, animal husbandry, and merchants.

Find your niche in the great oak!

(This post was not sponsored by Oakheart administration, any views herein are my own)

Edited by Xikk

hello!

i didnt play WO for a while and of course my deed is gone and new players moved in,

so i was looking through the recruitment thread and found you ;) 

not sure where you are located or how the guilds work, but id be happy if someone

could give me more information - especially about the foresters guild.

Greetings, Pyro!

Just saw your post, as I've been pretty busy IRL this past week, but I saw on our Discord server that our Forestry Guildmaster and you have been in touch and you have made your way to town.  Glad to have you! 

If you need anything from me, message me here as I am not sure when I'll be in-game this week.  Looking forward to catching up with you when I get back! ;)

~TH~