Sign in to follow this  
doomslayer2514

Problem with Textures?

Hello, I'm here to explain a problem a friend of mine has on Wurm Unlimited. I tried researching but even though there were similar problems, none of which were exactly the same as he has. Nothing of which he has can be found, either it's rare or never happened before. So the problem is that I think it's the Textures not loading and I say that because his ground is invisible, the trees and buildings and the likes are floating. Still able to walk around. Also upon looking at me, my helmet is missing and instead filled in with a pink/purplish color. Here's what he is seeing : unknown.pngunknown.png

Could be a corrupted graphics.jar.

Verify game files via steam,

Where can I find client log? Everything or almost everything is in .jar, anything that looks like a log is the console for your user. But I don't know what log and where I could find what your asking for.

Its beem a long time but, if i remeber correctly  an un-modded clients logs in a file called wurm.log.0.

Nope, thats for the server logs.

Edited by bigsteve

Still valid way for a public server too? Or only private server, cause it's a public server we are on

Theoretically, could I zip everything but my profile folder up, and have him download it? Or will it be denied in any way if he uses it? Meaning even though it's up to date, it's not connected to his steam?