Sign in to follow this  
kronic

Animal troughs

Someone in my local area made a fantastic idea but I dont think they will join the forums to post so I will for them. Animal troughs to feed animals that do not graze, instead of doing it manually or leaving it lying around to decay.

• Like 6

Yes please!  Let me not litter giant piles of cabbages all over the places!

dxUthwd.png

• Like 2

Gona leave those here, it is sure a wanted feature. ^_^

+1

• Like 3

+1

i do not maintain non-grazers because Of the hassle with it, but wouldn’t mind having a proper farm with chickens, pigs, etc

or even having a few dogs!

+1

I'd love enchanted troughs that you can fill once with food and stay filled indefinitely, like how you enchant grass and it just stays like that for animals to eat from :)

• Like 1

In addition to troughs, I would like to suggest an additional cooking recipe for KIBBLE.

15801499-dry-dog-food-on-white-backgroun

Make a stewy kind of sludge with water, meats, fishies, corn, grains,  vegetables and maybe partially decayed meals. Bake it in an oven and break into bite sized pieces. Animals can nibble on bits n pieces of what they need to fill their tummy instead of consuming an entire meal because they needed .15 kg of food. Lasts nearly forever. People can eat it too, but the nutritional value for people is not all that great.  

This could also be a low skill way for newer players to raise Hot Food cooking skill without putting "one potato in a bowl" and calling it "Breakfast."  In addition, they might even me able to sell their low quality starter crops by turning them into animal feed, since not many people will buy their 25Q crops for cooking, but might be interested in a small crate of hardy animal feed.

You could make "herbivore" and "carnivore" versions but frankly, most animals will eat whatever is available even if it is not in their "normal" diet.    (Sometimes it's even 'cute')

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

this one too for the list

Can only say yes please