Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Stuck in game please forward to GM

In case someone reads this and can forward to a GM who can help, my friend Yuri got his horses and cart stuck somewhere in the mountains while hunting.  The horses went through a wall but the cart and his body stayed on the other side.  He got one horse unhitched, but the other was too far to be unhitched due to the wall / fence in the way.  He relogged and then the unhitched horse disappeared despite being a stone throw in front of him (Manage, Animals, Get directions).  His cart is still stuck.  He put in a support ticket but after an hour there is still no GM to help and he has to go to sleep soon.  If anyone sees this and can pass to a GM to help he would be very happy :)  Thanks.

One sad horse rescued from underworld, returned and hitched to the cart where it belongs.

• Like 5

Also if this happened inside a cave, check the topside. Horses often ride above ground instead of inside the cave depending what angle you enter the cave in.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

Moved to Community Assistance.

I hope everything will turn out alright :) 

• Like 1

Awe thanks to everyone for the help! I will tell Yuri to log in and hug his horsie :) What a great outcome - really appreciate it.