Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

[FIXED] IGNORE bug, please don't ignore this thread

Hey I got a person on my ignore list. Then he started creating alts, I got all his alts added to my ignore list. Now all his alts have decayed, and left these spots on my ignore list...

[13:53:56] You are ignoring unknown?, unknown? and unknown?.

I asked in CA help, was told no way to fix this. Can not remove ppl from your ignore list if they never premiumed and had succumbed to account decay.

How can I remove all these unknowns from my ignore list? If there is no way to fix this, can you make it so there is a way to fix this?

I already tried "/ignore unknown". Apparently there is a toon named 'unknown' (sorry I ignored you, whoever you are, but I did unignored you right after).

Thanks your time ?

TeeeBOMB

• Like 1

If you remember their names, you could try rolling a character with the same name and then see if you can remove it from your friends list.

Oh, and if you don't remember their names, you can search your logs (event logs) for the word "ignore" and see what strings come up.

I'll add this to the list of issues for some sort of remedy, if the devs don't have me on ignore.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

If you remember their names, you could try rolling a character with the same name and then see if you can remove it from your friends list.

Doubt that will work, I think they saved in list by ID not by name why it show unknown. Creating a new character with same name but different ID.

In the future report the player for bypassing the ignore with alts and let them get banned.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, Wargasm said:

I did try this. One of his alts was 'Teebomb'. So I recreated that, did /ignore teebomb, did not work. Sandyar was correct, verified.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, Alectrys said:

I'll add this to the list of issues for some sort of remedy, if the devs don't have me on ignore.

Lol, thanks Alectrys! o7