Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

[Resolved] - Riders of the Apocalypse not triggering/activating

I have a goal to ride 4000 tiles on horseback, using client statistics i can see i've ridden 28.77km (almost double what i needed) and as the title says, no achievement, no goal marked as done

fKilOyw.png

toon name is Chainsmoker if its relevant at all

Also my account might just be bugged in general, did 110k actions, still no achieve to do 100k actions

I had this one too, the distance logged doesn't seem to be accurate at all it's way under, but by counting pixels on map dump I rode 10k tiles and couldn't trigger it

The actions one is a matter of what actions count towards the achievement/goal.  Actions displayed in stats are not accurate by any means either, it even counts examine

try doing it with the window for the achievement open, seems to work better that way

10 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

try doing it with the window for the achievement open, seems to work better that way

I had another go of it today, had achievement window all game and [12:16:59] You have received 100 karma for 'Ride 4000 tiles in one session'. so thanks for that

Thing is, according to statistics, i only moved 15.42km... so not 100% sure but hey, it worked :D

Edited by punishlife