Sign in to follow this  
Gladiator

[Fixed] Unicorn Exploit / Bug with horseshoes

So, you know how a Unicorn can only use "Silver" or "Gold" horse shoes?

I killed Silakka's Unicorn on Chaos, and picked it up faster than him. I took out its horsegear but something was odd. I couldn't put it on my unicorn? Why? Well, it was made out of iron. This is the horsegear i found in Silakka's unicorn :

horsegear.png

This is the message i got when i tried them on my own unicorn : "[16:48:49] The adolescent fat unicorn can not use that."

Out of curiosity I tested this on freedom, tamed, tamed and branded and just branded, all 3 methods would not accept a iron horse shoe.

Possibly different on chaos with the variation of the branding permissions.

I mean if thats the case Wurm University already new about it as Azraiel had iron horse shoes on when we killed his unicorn already like 4 days ago. But again nice to see you reporting it when your not the only ones that know about it. 

I do agree that this should be fixed and is something I believe cyber (Anyone) tried reporting but no-one would reply to him on discord. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bradcub said:

I mean if thats the case Wurm University already new about it as Azraiel had iron horse shoes on when we killed his unicorn already like 4 days ago.

btw, Azraiel had a white horse with iron shoes. "White horse" . Kind of looks like a unicorn, but it's not really. So yeah, you really are just trying to deter the attention from yourselves with that comment. Something VD does a lot : Lie through their teeth

[20:06:40] You mount on the mature fat Lilypie as the driver.
[20:06:40] You stop leading the mature fat Lilypie.
[20:08:53] Horses like this one have many uses.
[20:08:53] She is very strong and has a good reserve of fat.
[20:08:53] This creature could use some grooming.
[20:08:53] It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. 
[20:08:53] Its colour is white.
[20:08:53] Her mother is the aged fat Irondream. Her father is the aged Wingcloud.

[20:50:13] The mature fat Lilypie is dead. R.I.P.
[20:50:13] You leave the mature fat Lilypie.
[20:50:14] You are now too far away to attack a mature fat unicorn.
[20:50:19] Mondain gets a horse shoe.
[20:50:19] You are now too far away to attack a mature fat unicorn.
[20:50:19] Mondain gets a bridle.
[20:50:19] Mondain gets a saddle.

• Like 2

Well in that case I'm sorry for accusing you Azraiel as I thought you were on a uni.

Please remember that this is a BUG REPORT forum and a BUG REPORT thread, and it will be treated as such. There is no need to justify any action if it was legit, and if it truly is a bug, the bug will be eliminated as soon as possible. 

I would like to ask all of you to take any PvP accusations and talks to the appropriate forums rather than discussing it inside a bug report thread. 

Thank you.

• Like 6