Sign in to follow this  
Mataleao

Bottled Wind

We have all been there - stuck at sea while sailing on account of the winds being against our favour. I propose a new spell for priests that allows them to produce bottled wind. The higher the cast, the stronger the wind (1 = mouse fart, 9999 = batten-down-the hatches mast-bending gale-force wind).

Planning a sea voyage? Commission your priest of choice to pray up some bottled winds. During the voyage, should the wind stop blowing, pop a bottle and let it rip.

• Like 2

I like this better than WoA on sails, but I would rather have this be a semi-rare rift item, rather than a craft able, or spell. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mataleao said:

We have all been there - stuck at sea while sailing on account of the winds being against our favour. I propose a new spell for priests that allows them to produce bottled wind. The higher the cast, the stronger the wind (1 = mouse fart, 9999 = batten-down-the hatches mast-bending gale-force wind).

Planning a sea voyage? Commission your priest of choice to pray up some bottled winds. During the voyage, should the wind stop blowing, pop a bottle and let it rip.

Wind of Ages actually producing wind? I like it!

4 hours ago, Mataleao said:

This would be hell on a pvp server for those who don't have a bottle of wind handy when caught out in the open. =p

1 hour ago, Etherdrifter said:

+1 for PvE only

a wind solution that works for everyone and keeps the playing field level