Sign in to follow this  
SecretSantaInAPRIL

PC Account

Withholding the name of the character, just looking to see what sort of price tag it would fetch, not interested in selling so dont pm me offers thanks.

Originally from Epic so all its skills are x3, minus meditation and body stats.

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/godslayerman   

On freedom it is path of insanity level 7 (6% DR) no tomes

On Epic it is continuum + level 12 Path of Insanity

Looks like you mined with a stock speedaxe and meditated to sotg in order to get a fighting account asap without any skills.

200e?

Edited by Johnston

Subpar pvp account with no real smithing skills. Cannot properly tame hell horses, looks like a bare bones pvp account. Nothing stellar other than straight combat skills. Meditation is a long way from Sotg both path and skill based.

Given the current trend of accounts sold, I'd price this account at somewhere around 135e.

25 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Subpar pvp account with no real smithing skills. Cannot properly tame hell horses, looks like a bare bones pvp account. Nothing stellar other than straight combat skills. Meditation is a long way from Sotg both path and skill based.

Given the current trend of accounts sold, I'd price this account at somewhere around 135e.

Epic account transfers are so stupid.

Hell horses aren't the issue, you can just use Unicorns now.  once it gets some DR stacked up a bit more for pvp it will be fine, just needs crafting stats but from the looks of it all carp stats have x3 up to 50 anyway minus toymaking. has some stuff just lots of work to make it good.

Just now, Firecat said:

Epic account transfers are so stupid.

Hell horses aren't the issue, you can just use Unicorns now.  once it gets some DR stacked up a bit more for pvp it will be fine, just needs crafting stats but from the looks of it all carp stats have x3 up to 50 anyway minus toymaking. has some stuff just lots of work to make it good.

Unfortunately you cant price potential ability, only actual skills. If his taming is low, then it is priced acordingly. Base pvp value for taming is at level 70. You price from there.

4 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Unfortunately you cant price potential ability, only actual skills. If his taming is low, then it is priced acordingly. Base pvp value for taming is at level 70. You price from there.

I agree, but with sleep bonus stacking on the 3x plus affinity meals its not too bad, its much better than grinding up without atleast, skill transfer feelsbadman

7 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

70 is far over rated, 50 works fine with unis

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rakki said:

26 minutes ago, Firecat said:

I agree, but with sleep bonus stacking on the 3x plus affinity meals its not too bad, its much better than grinding up without atleast, skill transfer feelsbadman

Give the man your own price checks. Thats what the thread is about.

I'd pay 200 euros for it. maybe more but no more than 250.

Edited by deadwild299

21 hours ago, Rakki said:

si

Edited by deadwild299