Some wurm related names that could fit:

"The circle of cunning"
"Dark messenger program"

"Lurkers in the stream"

Edited by Agani
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hampsterman said:

How's the progress on animal crates?

During my streams I've pestered Budda and Retro about this. The point they're at right now is overccoming some fiddly hurdles to get them working in a way which doesn't involved simply deleting and respsawning a copied animal from and to the destination server. To work in a way that the devs are happy won't result in unforseen bugs and problems down the line it's probable an overhaul of the base mechanics of traveling between servers needs to happen - which is awhile away. 

TLDR; still no eta.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Emoo said:

During my streams I've pestered Budda and Retro about this. The point they're at right now is overccoming some fiddly hurdles to get them working in a way which doesn't involved simply deleting and respsawning a copied animal from and to the destination server. To work in a way that the devs are happy won't result in unforseen bugs and problems down the line it's probable an overhaul of the base mechanics of traveling between servers needs to happen - which is awhile away. 

TLDR; still no eta.

Ask them about pvp updates 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Emoo said:

TLDR; still no eta.

That is the most interesting piece of news I have read.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hampsterman said:

Not a thing has happened.

They got to a point and got stumped, it shall remain that way till someone comes along and says here is how you do it.

• Like 1

I would recommend a name like...  

Valrei Worldwide Program to keep consistency with a "press" :)

• Like 1

how about, "better late then never" team

I Stream, You Stream, We all Stream for Wurm Stream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Holar said:

Ask them about pvp updates 

I have brruhhhhhh. 

23 hours ago, Hampsterman said:

22 hours ago, Emoo said:

TLDR; still no eta.

This is what comes from the concept that WO must be difficult and time consuming for something to be worthwhile. Quite some time ago some WU servers have resolved this situation by: Activate rope, click horse and convert to Animal Token (which creates a deed like paper in inventory). Then reverse the process to make the animal appear in the world once again. Not so fancy looking as animals in crates but solves the issue in a more practical way for common use. Doesn't seem to be much of an issue for whoever made this mod either. *shrugs*

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Valrei Broadcasting Team.

Edited by Mclavin

7 hours ago, Ayes said:

This is what comes from the concept that WO must be difficult and time consuming for something to be worthwhile. Quite some time ago some WU servers have resolved this situation by: Activate rope, click horse and convert to Animal Token (which creates a deed like paper in inventory). Then reverse the process to make the animal appear in the world once again. Not so fancy looking as animals in crates but solves the issue in a more practical way for common use. Doesn't seem to be much of an issue for whoever made this mod either. *shrugs*

=Ayes=

This mod also doesnt age creatures, making them immortal, occasionally deletes them and also doesnt keep branding/permission info on them crossing servers, all of which we are aiming at having. 

It's a similar concept, just a less robust version, ours is aimed at being a lot more useful crossing servers since we have so many servers connected and so many people wish to use this specifically to cross servers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

This mod also doesnt age creatures, making them immortal, occasionally deletes them and also doesnt keep branding/permission info on them crossing servers, all of which we are aiming at having. 

It's a similar concept, just a less robust version, ours is aimed at being a lot more useful crossing servers since we have so many servers connected and so many people wish to use this specifically to cross servers. 

As a modder and server owner familiar with this mod, I can confirm this is true. There are many cases where players have transferred creatures only for them to instantly die when redeemed on the other server due to the fact that the "care for" property on creatures does not travel either. While StableMaster is a great mod that enables a great feature to be used, it's a quick solution to a complex problem.

• Like 1

"Wurmian Affiliates"

Nice and formal, makes it sound like a professional dev reaching out to increase their business.

Since we are talking and streaming about a world we all have come to love how about this [ The World According To Wurm].

And as far as the animal cages I would just like to use them only on the server I have my deed. And not to server cross.  Cause it seems to me when I need a cow they are someplace but not near me.  And they cannot swim. So I have a choice a few hour ride or a short boat ride

Here is a suggestion. Could wagoners be able to transport animals of the farm kind. Cause most places I see selling horses are like many kilometers from me on Xanadu. And people could then sell more then just horses. For there is no bison around glasshollow.  And if I could buy them from a wagoner that would be great

• Like 1

Suggestions : 1. Wogic Talks. 

2. Wurm International. 

3. Late night wurm show. 

4. Wurm Global. 

5. The early Wurm. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 4:44 PM, Mordraug said:

Why overcomplicate?  Call it "The Stweam" 

miketyson.jpeg

• Like 1

Come on folks, we all know it's got to be called the Wurm Streamers' Alliance ;):D

Edited by Althorian

15 hours ago, Althorian said:

Come on folks, we all know it's got to be called the Wurm Streamers' Alliance ;):D

This:

Wurm Streamers

22 hours ago, Alyeska said:
Spoiler

miketyson.jpeg

I was thinking

98cd0d8acbb363f87f2c64f6139a00d2.jpg

• Like 1