Grifo

WTA Supreme Marble brazier pillar

Supreme Marble Brazier Pillar

Ur9hutA.jpg

Starting Bid: 15s

1 hour sniper protection

auction_timer_1526288709.gif

Edited by Grifo

I'm sorry to say, but I just feel like this starting bid, despite all my interest in this item, is way too high for an auction. 

5 minutes ago, Yldrania said:

I'm sorry to say, but I just feel like this starting bid, despite all my interest in this item, is way too high for an auction. 

Its a marble brazier. It takes a ton on mats and high skill to create. They are pretty rare. A supreme forge wich is easy and low skill can go for 20+

I think 15 is fair.

Just now, Angelklaine said:

Its a marble brazier. It takes a ton on mats and high skill to create. They are pretty rare. A supreme forge wich is easy and low skill can go for 20+

I think 15 is fair.

The difference is that this is just a decorative item while forges as well as ovens have a really good use, which is why they still sell so high despite being more common. But I wish you best of luck in the auction, @Grifo, it's just too high for me to get involved :) 

You are more then welcome to your opinion, but I would also like to point out that you are selling your RARE brazier pillars for 10s, 15s starting bid for a supreme i believe is a fair price.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Grifo said:

You are more then welcome to your opinion, but I would also like to point out that you are selling your RARE brazier pillars for 10s, 15s starting bid for a supreme i believe is a fair price.

Yet Rare forges go for 6s tops. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angelklaine said:

Yet Rare forges go for 6s tops. 

So, does that mean by that logic, I should do 30s? XD

• Like 2

Hold up, I'm getting to this really late! Can the pillars be loaded? (Not because I spent hours pushing one or anything...)

6 hours ago, Mykoal said:

Hold up, I'm getting to this really late! Can the pillars be loaded? (Not because I spent hours pushing one or anything...)

Normal pillars can't be but this isn't one of those.