Sign in to follow this  
yetian

[CLOSE PLEASE]

Deed and Mayor Sold pending transaction.

Edited by yetian

If anyone has any questions about the deed let me know here or via PM. :)

Might be a good idea to say how much upkeep is on the deed. It could affect the price a lot

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KillerSpike said:

Might be a good idea to say how much upkeep is on the deed. It could affect the price a lot

Added a bit at the bottom to cover the current upkeep and what sort of area previous levels of upkeep covered. :)

There are pics of the ramp i built to go to the top of the hill, which in the past the deed covered some of. I downsized it as it ended up a smith shop and i have another deed elsewhere which took over some aspects of wurm life from this one.

Why... Why do people use dropbox for pics? Hint: its cancer.

You can click the link and see the pics. There are too many there for the post, I can drop some here as well later on. 

Thanks for the constructive criticism. 

I tried, but on a phone Dorpbox makes it impossible to see a massive amount of pictures without downloading the app, which makes it very inconvenient, and downloading the app makes it impossible to see the pics in a tiny phone screen. I just wanted to point it out. Not everyone is aware of this.

Hope it helps.

Uploading the rest there now and i'll update the links shortly.

I just hope someone with more time than me makes use of it. 

There is the chance i guess that someone will just take it for the boats and rare forge. I need to update later with the upkeep left in as well.

Considering selling Naitey the Mayor, not sure of a PC though. He's main skill is 91 Blacksmithing, other than that sort of average general skills like digging and masonry. If any bidders are interested, let me know.

Edited by yetian

Buyout accepted for deed and mayor. 

Thanks for your interest all, might have another deed going on soon. :)