Sign in to follow this  
Markcrow

Please close

Found a dead horse on the road running through my deed (Ravensloft). Butchered it and then realized that it had equipment on it. PM me with the name of the deed it was branded to and exactly what equipment it had on it and I'll be glad and mail you (if it's mailable) the equipment.

only seen 1 person asking for a horse think it was ellenmarie dont know horse name was some time ago in kchat

It was Chaoskiller asking in kchat. I sent him a PM about it awhile ago and he hasn't responded. I doubt it was his horse, though, since he said his wasn't branded and this one was. I'm still trying to give the equipment to it's proper owner. If it belongs to someone and they can tell me the name of the horse, what color it was, what equipment was on the horse, exactly, and what deed it was branded to (all decent questions, I assume) then I will be more than happy to give the stuff to them. I just don't want to give the stuff over and then have the real owner come along.

If you know the deed it was branded to, you might be able to find out who owns it.  They should know who the horse belonged to if it wasn't theirs.

Them Crows are scavengers, always picking up pieces and bits of things. Just add these to your collection with memories attached. You won't be caw*t.

*laughs*

=Ayes=

After all this time, I've given up hope of finding the owner. At least I tried. I don't even use horse equipment since I almost never leave my deed. Just something else to dust off and repair. I might as well close this thread.