Sign in to follow this  
Quicktor

Epic Armour Changes - soon Chaos Armour changes?

It is about time, get the epic changes over to Chaos, at least the armour changes...

• Like 12

+1 but only if VD don't use alts and agree right here.

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 3

+1 for armor changes and few improvements. epic armor change helped pvp

• Like 1

Why not keep such a great new feature exclusive to epic, to encourage people to come to epic for the change?

1 minute ago, FranktheTank said:

Why not keep such a great new feature exclusive to epic, to encourage people to come to epic for the change?

because Epic is dead. Keeping that an exclusive feature up untill now is a massive disappointment to everyone playing on Chaos. And there's much more of us than there are noobs in JKE

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

because Epic is dead. Keeping that an exclusive feature up untill now is a massive disappointment to everyone playing on Chaos. And there's much more of us than there are noobs in JKE

That kinda adds fire to my argument huh? 

You like the changes, come play on epic where they exist, then it won't be dead. Seems like a fairly simple solution.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

That kinda adds fire to my argument huh? 

You like the changes, come play on epic where they exist, then it won't be dead. Seems like a fairly simple solution.

I'm not "Not playing on epic because i don't like the changes" . I don't play on epic because the map is flat and boring, because my progress would not go anywhere and because all the big groups are gone because they feel the same way. Playing on epic right now is pointless. There's stashes of loot everywhere, loot that's not worth anything. Nobody is contesting hota. Nobody is doing anything. RIP

Edited by Gladiator

7 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I'm not "Not playing on epic because i don't like the changes" . I don't play on epic because the map is flat and boring, because my progress would not go anywhere and because all the big groups are gone because they feel the same way. Playing on epic right now is pointless. There's stashes of loot everywhere, loot that's not worth anything. Nobody is contesting hota. Nobody is doing anything. RIP

That sounds like your personal problem, and the problem of others. You are currently asking the developers to now cater to your specific needs on chaos instead of just adapting to the server that already has those changes.

• Like 3

+1 Would help a lot to lowering the barrier to entry for Chaos PVP

4 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

Because the way I see it, its such a great balance against dragon armor on chaos AND a great buff for pve which will both improve the quality of the game overall and restore faith into the game that players have been losing and as such generate hype

Happy players stay.  Happy players tell their friends to play.  Happy friends tell their friends to play.  All these people playing increases word of mouth advertisement while giving reason to continue to play and logically the more players wurm has, the more players that will play epic.  Maybe it's a massive over generalization but its a huge step in the right direction.  Theres room for improvement to wurm, and theres room for improvement to epic.  Major balances as an epic only feature is a very bad idea, its like a car company only offering 200hp engines in their sports car but 600hp engines in their minivans to encourage people to buy minivans.  Balances need to go across wurm as a whole, what epic needs are unique features that are not balances

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

Because the way I see it, its such a great balance against dragon armor on chaos AND a great buff for pve which will both improve the quality of the game overall and restore faith into the game that players have been losing and as such generate hype

Happy players stay.  Happy players tell their friends to play.  Happy friends tell their friends to play.  All these people playing increases word of mouth advertisement while giving reason to continue to play and logically the more players wurm has, the more players that will play epic.  Maybe it's a massive over generalization but its a huge step in the right direction.  Theres room for improvement to wurm, and theres room for improvement to epic.  Major balances as an epic only feature is a very bad idea, its like a car company only offering 200hp engines in their sports car but 600hp engines in their minivans to encourage people to buy minivans.  Balances need to go across wurm as a whole, what epic needs are unique features that are not balances

Fair enough Gary, you created a well thought out argument.

+1