Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2018 (Friend-A-Long)!

On 7/23/2018 at 3:14 PM, Xagru said:

I'll b there. If u wish to add me to the impers list, as a cloth tailor (81).

Is a room on a broom for a raven like me?

Noted assuming this is your character name as well

7 hours ago, Demonix said:

Really looking forward to this!  Did you get my request for a room?

Yes

6 hours ago, zethreal said:

My carp. is at 68 right now. I know it's under your 70 cut-off, but I'll help out if/when I can. I'm hopefully going to head over tomorrow or Friday, depending on harvest schedules.

There is no cutoff for skills, ideally all items will be imped to 70+ but you can help wherever you want/can

Edited by VirusMD

Sign me up for imping Carpentry items (can get them to 65+) and Fine Carpentry (to 50).

Also would love to be staff and help out as needed! :)

Hello,

I'd like a room for me (Silvertail) and my friend Bananapie.

/Robin

22 hours ago, Goldfinch said:

Sign me up for imping Carpentry items (can get them to 65+) and Fine Carpentry (to 50).

Also would love to be staff and help out as needed! :)

:)

13 hours ago, Robbinman said:

Hello,

I'd like a room for me (Silvertail) and my friend Bananapie.

/Robin

assigned

1 hour ago, Cohen said:

Sign me (Samvimes) up for LW & FC at ql70.

noted

57 minutes ago, Kitsuine said:

Hey! I'll bring 0.78kg source salt to donate for bloods :)

Sweet thanks that will be very helpful since they just increased the usage for mixing 10x

17 hours ago, CrazyDad543 said:

Can I secure a room? My IGN is CrazyDad. 

1 hour ago, Demonix said:

Requesting a room for myself.

rooms set

Hi, sorry so late in replying. Thought I was going to be away.

Can help with the following: blacksmithing 95, chain 78, carp90, fine carp 73,  and have helped refill forges, helped people get items, whatever is needed before.

Heading over soon and you can let me know if you need me.

Tria

qO1jOyC.jpg

All ye' goblins!

• Like 3

I'll come along, I can do weapons to about 75ql and blacksmithing to 90+

Bring bloods for free mixing!  We have a lot of source salt.  

RLCJG26.jpg

Wait - look at that goblin leader! :D

• Like 3

Lots of strange critters running around but I'm particularly fond of the eagle :)

5lg7Y5I.jpg?1

oops time for more dead bodies in the gm playground!

sorry abit late to hot on the days to play i am on route atm

Picking up some free lantern dyes i can share at deli aswell

Edited by MrCoolMan
picking up thing at storage.

We need more pics :D

Yesterday I got to be a beautiful white drake, loved it! We were surrounded by little white foals working hard at the forges, the craft area and the altars, with a few odd ones running around like Sol demons, baby seals etc, but the cutest was our host parading around as the Easter bunny:

IRuMeHQ.jpg?2

But the show stopper was when Dawn (aka Smackedown) decided to out do me :D:

wWeSn4G.jpg?1

Lots of time left folks to come and get your stuff imped, get turned into funny things, fight monsters (and gms) in the arena, and chill out at the rooftop bar with a wide selection of things to get drunk on!

• Like 3

Very awesome and fun event! Lots to do. I didn't quite make my new blacksmithing title, but very close. Great job! Impressive Deed, am so happy I did get to attend.

Thanks so much Virusmd!

Edited by TeeeBOMB

good event they even thought to throw a cog in my affairs.. thats right i won a cog not to mention all the nice imping and casting and sermoning.. is a great event all around and i think 16 hours left.. if anybody can pilot a sailboat back to Xanadu western coast let me know and u can ride home in my now unused new crows nest.!!! wouldnt that be cool.!!!!! ,, anyhow  a shout out to Welmari thanks for the cog.. couldnt have gone to a nicer guy.. eheheh... but anyhow hope u all had a blast as i know i did.. and thankfully psisimian had enough skills to pilot the cog.. wouldve been screwed if i won a knarr or something wouldve had to ""move""" it home...

heheh have a good week everyone and thanks Virusmd for a great event... and so on and so forth it was an awesome time.. and i didnt die either and did get some rare achievments for killing things... oh and thanks brandonsf for making my rare shield go supreme first one of the event..!!! ya!!!!!

later peace out...

• Like 1

A fun event - a big thank you to both those who organized it, and those attending that helped make it such a great event. And to the GMs that dropped in an provided some extra entertainment.

• Like 1

Thank you very much Virusmd and everyone that did the imping.  It was the first impalong that I attended, and I had a great time at the event.    Everything was very professional and appeared to run very smoothly.  I was impressed.

• Like 1

no  one <hiccup> told me about <hiccup> the bar !!! Thank Rolf for waterskins <hiccup> so i brought me own <hiccup> Wine Anyone?? .....or ale?? or vodka??? ....

or howabout whisky??? ... later all..8 hours and going strong,  ill post some pictures from my crowsnest the next post i make...

• Like 2

Just wanted to say, earlier in the year as I explored Pristine by horseback, I came across this place and thought "this would be perfect for an impalong". Should had known this was prime to be since 2013.

Glad I was able to show up, as I had quite a lot of fun. It did have kind of a rocky start; being ready yet also being early, but at the end.. this was one of my favorite impalongs. Thank you to Virus and the staff for everything, and the GMs for the shows-- the battles were great.
I hope to make it for next year's Impalong (with hopefully some Weaponsmithing to add).

Edited by Benie
  • Like 1

Great event, well planned and run. Lots of impers helped a lot of people.