Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2018 (Friend-A-Long)!

I'll try and bring my crafter down. Can put Aetherwalker under all skills and I'll help where I can. 

6 hours ago, Freddykrueger said:

Sign me up for cas and bs

noted, ty

10 minutes ago, Bradcub said:

I'll try and bring my crafter down. Can put Aetherwalker under all skills and I'll help where I can. 

Added as well, ty

On 5/7/2018 at 1:05 PM, Xallo said:

Sign up my alt Moirai for WSing, CAS, SS, BS, and PAS (if steel provided). Great excuse to top off those [3x] from Epic. :D

Let me know if you need help staff-wise. :)

(I'll bring some TC stuff btw. I'll figure out quantities later)

If he goes, I'll hitch a ride - 90+ channeling Nahjo priest and Ill be happy to help chop veggies. I'll bring an extra priest with me to do LT and MS casts

permo - leatherworking, blacksmithing, weaponsmithing, shieldsmithing, carpentry etc aka where ever im needed

whomee - vynora priest

I hope to be there, I can improve all the things :ph34r:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, permo said:

permo - leatherworking, blacksmithing, weaponsmithing, shieldsmithing, carpentry etc aka where ever im needed

whomee - vynora priest

6 hours ago, Explora said:

I hope to be there, I can improve all the things :ph34r:

noted, and ty both

Sign me(Xsamuraizx) up for whatever is needed, can do everything except bowyery, toymaking and pottery.

I should find some time to wander over that way. Can do imping on Cloth Tailoring, Leatherworking, Carpentry/ Fine Carp and  Pottery and Blacksmithing to 50ish (would like to get these both higher so if I can poke my fingers into these areas I will do)

I can also supply bulk garlic/ other crops if needed at 99+ql. Drop me a message with how much you think you'll need and I'll sort out a donation asap :)

*If* I re-preme (unlikely unless new priest content is announced in the next news), I'll be there for casts (Fo Priest, 80+ channeling [just a little over 80 mind]).

18 hours ago, boilingfort said:

Sign me(Xsamuraizx) up for whatever is needed, can do everything except bowyery, toymaking and pottery.

noted ty.

18 hours ago, Ehizellbob said:

I should find some time to wander over that way. Can do imping on Cloth Tailoring, Leatherworking, Carpentry/ Fine Carp and  Pottery and Blacksmithing to 50ish (would like to get these both higher so if I can poke my fingers into these areas I will do)

I can also supply bulk garlic/ other crops if needed at 99+ql. Drop me a message with how much you think you'll need and I'll sort out a donation asap :)

Noted ty, and thanks for the offer of a donation, just drop me a line when its all ready and ill arrange pickup asap.

9 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

*If* I re-preme (unlikely unless new priest content is announced in the next news), I'll be there for casts (Fo Priest, 80+ channeling [just a little over 80 mind]).

well if you re-prem let us know and ill add you. Hope to see you there!

On 5/12/2018 at 3:22 PM, Etherdrifter said:

if you do, I'll bring a Fo battery to so you can help take some of the LT casting load off of me ;)

I have 90 leather working, 91C, 88 BS, 72 FC, 70 ships and 70 Tailoring. I would love to come and hang out a while. I will update this if something comes up and I can't attend.

I also have a 72 channeling Nahjo and 75 channeling Paw priest, which if they aren't useful can still be batteries, no sermons required.

I recently returned, so not sure if any of my stocks still exist to donate.

Edited by Kelody

I Can help cast coc/aosp as a Nathan priest 90+ channeling.

Ingame name Silvertail.

Edited by Robbinman

KrGBzmD.png

Added to Pristine's community Map ;) 

Also can sign me up for ... uhh.. errmm. . . masonry i suppose lol. and nahjo priest for enchants (79 channeling atm, should be a bit higher by then though)

Edited by Xor

Count me in as a Plate Armor Smith!

Also, if there are any rooms still available, I'd like to reserve one.

Edited by BDCKoolaid

Put me down as a floater meaning if any one skill is needed at any time, I can help.  For example, if many want weapons imp'd and there becomes a waiting list, then I can help in that area until there is some other need.  Also, with 50 alchemy and 90+ nat sub, I can mix bloods and make dyes if mats are provided.

I'll also bring a 95 channeling/100 faith Nahjo priest for casting or linking.

If there will be an Epic portal available, then I can gain sb with that rather than a bed if those might be limited due to the amount of volunteers.

Edited by Galatyn

On 5/14/2018 at 4:47 PM, Kelody said:

I have 90 leather working, 91C, 88 BS, 72 FC, 70 ships and 70 Tailoring. I would love to come and hang out a while. I will update this if something comes up and I can't attend.

I also have a 70 channeling Nahjo and 63 channeling Paw priest, which if they aren't useful can still be batteries, no sermons required.

I recently returned, so not sure if any of my stocks still exist to donate.

Thank you.

On 5/15/2018 at 0:07 AM, Robbinman said:

I Can help cast coc/aosp as a Nathan priest 90+ channeling.

Ingame name Silvertail.

and thank you.

On 5/15/2018 at 4:53 PM, Xor said:

KrGBzmD.png

Added to Pristine's community Map ;) 

Also can sign me up for ... uhh.. errmm. . . masonry i suppose lol. and nahjo priest for enchants (79 channeling atm, should be a bit higher by then though)

and thank you.

16 hours ago, BDCKoolaid said:

Count me in as a Plate Armor Smith!

Also, if there are any rooms still available, I'd like to reserve one.

and thank you. Reservation posted for 1 bed

16 hours ago, Galatyn said:

Put me down as a floater meaning if any one skill is needed at any time, I can help.  For example, if many want weapons imp'd and there becomes a waiting list, then I can help in that area until there is some other need.  Also, with 50 alchemy and 90+ nat sub, I can mix bloods and make dyes if mats are provided.

I'll also bring a 95 channeling/100 faith Nahjo priest for casting or linking.

If there will be an Epic portal available, then I can gain sb with that rather than a bed if those might be limited due to the amount of volunteers.

and thank you. Also great idea on the blood mixing, ill add that to the thread, ill look into coming up with a pile of source salt as well for the event

I also already dicussed dyes with Archaed/Retro, he seems amenable to settings up some kind of either self service or manned station for the event so folks can get there new pretties even prettier within reason (no we wont paint your boat/cart/etc).

Edited by VirusMD

Sign me up. I'll try to help with a bit of everything, but I'm probably going to end up parked in front of a blacksmithing forge. I'll also bring along my paaweelr priest to help cast.

Edited by williamwierd
  • Like 1

I hope to be there! I'd imp blacksmithing, carpentry and fine carpentry, masonry.

I'm also likely to help around to bring other stuffs to a more decent ql for others to take over (jc, I'm looking at ya!)

Dragonhead here. I'm not much of a crafter, but I'll happily volunteer to help imp.
I can help with Blacksmithing(58), Carp(71), Fine Carp(26.82), and Masonry(46). If I'm not able to attend, I will update this.

Edited by Benie

I'm down to help out with carp and blacksmithing. Can also bring my priest as a battery if needed, channeling not high enough.

On 5/22/2018 at 3:46 PM, MrJonnyboy said:

I'm down to help out with carp and blacksmithing. Can also bring my priest as a battery if needed, channeling not high enough.

Noted and thanks.

On 5/22/2018 at 11:30 AM, Benie said:

Dragonhead here. I'm not much of a crafter, but I'll happily volunteer to help imp.
I can help with Blacksmithing(58), Carp(71), Fine Carp(26.82), and Masonry(46). If I'm not able to attend, I will update this.

Noted and thanks. Your welcome to imp where ever you feel like it, consider it a chance to get some free skill time! You don need 70 necessarily.

On 5/22/2018 at 3:00 AM, Anarres said:

I hope to be there! I'd imp blacksmithing, carpentry and fine carpentry, masonry.

I'm also likely to help around to bring other stuffs to a more decent ql for others to take over (jc, I'm looking at ya!)

Noted and thanks. In terms of donations just PM me, ill arrange pickup ASAP

On 5/19/2018 at 11:01 AM, williamwierd said:

Sign me up. I'll try to help with a bit of everything, but I'm probably going to end up parked in front of a blacksmithing forge. I'll also bring along my paaweelr priest to help cast.

Noted and thanks. Listed you as a floater for now.

Hello, I'd like to come along to this. But note that my account is now Taremek (Inde server).

I'd like to bring items for imping and also will help imp where I can. I can chop veggies, be a courier/cart handler etc :) I have a skills page at Niarja under Taremek which I must update. :)

Howdy , I do hope I get to attend your event.

I can imp blacksmithing, carp, fine carp, masonry to 70+.

But if plenty of items available for imping , I'd like to train other skills up to lower QL items too (for instance ship building, stone cutting, pottery, leather working, cloth tailoring).

Thanks the event opportunity!

TeeeBOMB

PS I can chop veggies too, any easy thing needs doing.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words