Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2018 (Friend-A-Long)!

I hope to be there. As with recent imp'alongs I will help where needed.

I could come imp a few things,

could to bs, cas, ws, carp, fc, lw, masonry

Cheers o7

This is awesome for noobs like me

Edited by CrazyDad543
Autocorrect problem

I, Agememnon shall attend, and help out with Plate smithing 70, but I will find lower ql stuff to imp for anything forge related to help out the big boys.

Will also assist with Carpentry related imps as well, anything really my meager skills can handle to help out.

Edited by Agememnon

On 5/28/2018 at 5:21 AM, Terralottas said:

Hello, I'd like to come along to this. But note that my account is now Taremek (Inde server).

I'd like to bring items for imping and also will help imp where I can. I can chop veggies, be a courier/cart handler etc :) I have a skills page at Niarja under Taremek which I must update. :)

Great we could always use a few more ppl chopping veggies, ill send you a PM to perhaps work out a time today.

On 6/3/2018 at 8:49 AM, TeeeBOMB said:

Howdy , I do hope I get to attend your event.

I can imp blacksmithing, carp, fine carp, masonry to 70+.

But if plenty of items available for imping , I'd like to train other skills up to lower QL items too (for instance ship building, stone cutting, pottery, leather working, cloth tailoring).

Thanks the event opportunity!

TeeeBOMB

PS I can chop veggies too, any easy thing needs doing.

Ty for donating your time, ill also PM you regarding some chopping, and you skills have been noted :)

On 6/17/2018 at 4:24 PM, Finnn said:

I could come imp a few things,

could to bs, cas, ws, carp, fc, lw, masonry

Cheers o7

Ty finnn your skills are also noted, can def use some more registered impers for WS and CAS

On 6/21/2018 at 2:38 PM, Agememnon said:

I, Agememnon shall attend, and help out with Plate smithing 70, but I will find lower ql stuff to imp for anything forge related to help out the big boys.

Will also assist with Carpentry related imps as well, anything really my meager skills can handle to help out.

Excellent, anything you can do is welcome of course im sure there will be much opportunity to get some good gains.

I think I'll come. Sign me up for BS, WS, CAS, PAS, SS, Carp, JC, LW, Masonry. I also got 70 Metallurgy, in case more alloys are needed.

I'll also bring my Nahjo priest alt, Biff, with 83 channeling. can also help with cooking if needed, 96 HFC.

And regarding prizes... I got a cog and a corbita, which I could donate.

On 6/26/2018 at 12:47 PM, Welmari said:

I think I'll come. Sign me up for BS, WS, CAS, PAS, SS, Carp, JC, LW, Masonry. I also got 70 Metallurgy, in case more alloys are needed.

I'll also bring my Nahjo priest alt, Biff, with 83 channeling. can also help with cooking if needed, 96 HFC.

And regarding prizes... I got a cog and a corbita, which I could donate.

JS or FC? Otherwise all noted, thank you :) In regards to donations we have already received a corb and knarr, so maybe the cog? who knows maybe we will end up with a whole fleet of ship prizes!

it's JS... tho I'm grinding FC for a bit, so might end up with 70 by the time this starts. not promising anything, just mentioning the possibility. can at least help out on lower ql items, if nothing else :)

bump, only a few weeks left and we still have tons of veggies that need chopping!

sign me can imp leatherworking ,masonry ,chain smithing ,plate smithing ,shield smithing ,blacksmithing ,jewelry smithing ,carpentry ,fine carpentry ,weapon smithing ,ship building

• Like 1

Was along time ago i attended to a impalong so why not, i want to help out the community so ?

Can imp: Carp. Finecarp, Pas, Cas, Shield Smithing, LW.  Blacksmithing. Mason + Stonecutting. //regards mrcoolman

On 7/10/2018 at 12:05 PM, ammar said:

sign me can imp leatherworking ,masonry ,chain smithing ,plate smithing ,shield smithing ,blacksmithing ,jewelry smithing ,carpentry ,fine carpentry ,weapon smithing ,ship building

I am fairly new here and will try to come as sort of a wingman of Ammar. Just a few skills i can help out. Most notable Carpentry 72, Fine Carp 54, Pottery 55, Masonry 52. Beside that i can do any tasks, which might be helpful for the time i will be there.

Edited by Mafi
  • Like 1

I'll try to be there. I don't believe I have any skills over 70 aside from farming, but I'll help get the lower stuff up or just hang out & add to the server load.

I would like to book a room please at the Friendship Inn.

I would also like to request some food too please.

Items i would like to buy

Set Horseshoes with enchartments

Horse Saddle with enchartments

Saddlebags 

Saddle with enchartments

Bronze chain brading

Bestest QL Please.

Feel Free to message me

Kind Regard

LittleSmurf

Hello friends of friendalong! I plan to turn out and help with carp or smithing as needed. Pandylynn has graciously volunteered to come and plan world conquest along with "pinky".  Bloodyscythe needs to be signed up to be an official greeter and arena bait. Thanks!

• Like 2

Hi there I, aka Psisimian will attend with no notable skills. but i did come across a bunch of source salt . its in crystal form now. in individual crystals how and in what way should i make it arrive at your door.. as i cannot promise my arrival will be prompt and firstly do you need any salt.. as id rather eat if not needed being karma challenged as I am!!! Heheheheh...... please let me know and I will get right on it promptly!!

Yours truly Psisimian,..  The Psychic Ape!!

If you have plenty of open /available rooms, can I reserve one? Would be nice to be to sleep in a bed ?

Thanks

See you there (I hope, so far is looking good)  o/

A group of TC will be in attendance, highly skilled players to contribute, maybe give out a couple freebies of some sort.

Cya there!

On 7/10/2018 at 2:05 AM, ammar said:

Noted and TY

On 7/11/2018 at 8:51 PM, MrCoolMan said:

Was along time ago i attended to a impalong so why not, i want to help out the community so ?

Can imp: Carp. Finecarp, Pas, Cas, Shield Smithing, LW.  Blacksmithing. Mason + Stonecutting. //regards mrcoolman

Noted and TY

On 7/13/2018 at 1:30 PM, Mafi said:

I am fairly new here and will try to come as sort of a wingman of Ammar. Just a few skills i can help out. Most notable Carpentry 72, Fine Carp 54, Pottery 55, Masonry 52. Beside that i can do any tasks, which might be helpful for the time i will be there.

All are welcome to help out any place they can with imps

On 7/16/2018 at 10:18 AM, zethreal said:

I'll try to be there. I don't believe I have any skills over 70 aside from farming, but I'll help get the lower stuff up or just hang out & add to the server load.

You need to come see how the area has changed anyway :P

On 7/19/2018 at 3:22 PM, Pingpong said:

Hello friends of friendalong! I plan to turn out and help with carp or smithing as needed. Pandylynn has graciously volunteered to come and plan world conquest along with "pinky".  Bloodyscythe needs to be signed up to be an official greeter and arena bait. Thanks!

On 7/19/2018 at 9:42 PM, Psalamon said:

Hi there I, aka Psisimian will attend with no notable skills. but i did come across a bunch of source salt . its in crystal form now. in individual crystals how and in what way should i make it arrive at your door.. as i cannot promise my arrival will be prompt and firstly do you need any salt.. as id rather eat if not needed being karma challenged as I am!!! Heheheheh...... please let me know and I will get right on it promptly!!

Yours truly Psisimian,..  The Psychic Ape!!

Could porb use more salt for blood mixing, with the recent anouncment of upcoming changes to blood there might be alot of them coming out of the chests.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:13 AM, TeeeBOMB said:

If you have plenty of open /available rooms, can I reserve one? Would be nice to be to sleep in a bed ?

Thanks

See you there (I hope, so far is looking good)  o/

Noted

On 7/20/2018 at 3:40 PM, Prophetears said:

A group of TC will be in attendance, highly skilled players to contribute, maybe give out a couple freebies of some sort.

Cya there!

:)

I'll b there. If u wish to add me to the impers list, as a cloth tailor (81).

Is a room on a broom for a raven like me?

Really looking forward to this!  Did you get my request for a room?

My carp. is at 68 right now. I know it's under your 70 cut-off, but I'll help out if/when I can. I'm hopefully going to head over tomorrow or Friday, depending on harvest schedules.