Sign in to follow this  
Ostentatio

Temporarily missing tile decorations

In the Preview client, I'm getting a bug with tile decorations, but not the unusual-colors bug.

Rather, tile decorations in the immediate vicinity of where I log on do not spawn at all, until I move away from the area and those tiles are loaded again.

yTdHm0i.jpg

These are all grass tiles. Note that the tiles in the background do have decorations, but the tiles in the foreground, closer to the house where I logged on, do not.

I know this applies to lawn & grass tiles. Not sure about steppe or others.

I would, but this was a previous session so it's already been overwritten. Next time it happens, I'll be sure to do that.

For what it's worth, in the sessions where it's happening, I'm logging on in a bed on the second story of a house. My current session, where the problem didn't seem to happen, I logged on in the first floor of a different building.

This issues also happens every time when I jump between clusters (epic to freedom), if that is any help

Yep, just had in now myself. A quick relog fix it for me. No other clients open, Never happened before that i can remember. Could be tied in with the recent patch. But can't confirm. (side note: My max lighting dynamic is limited, and set to 8)