Sign in to follow this  
FranktheTank

Poll Wurm Veteran Status

Poll: How long have you played Wurm for?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Of the below year amounts or brackets, select how long you have been playing Wurm Online

• New
    • Fairly New (2-11 Months)
    • Novice (1 Year)
    • Adept (2 Years)
    • Trader (3-4 Years)
    • Legionary (5-6 Years)
    • Lord/Lady (7-8 Years)
    • King/Kingess (8-9 Years)
    • Emperor/Emperoress (10-11 Years)
    • Demigod(ess) (11-12 Years)
    • God/Goddess (12+ Years)

19 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

Wtf is a kingess 

I think it's supposed to be a Queen

No one calling out "Emperoress"

Also really surprised how much of a bell curve this almost is, well without anything really in the new category. But still, I guess probability is even true in Wurm.

Edited by FranktheTank

Played Wurm first time 2004-2006-ish. The forum sweclockers.com started a village and it was loads of fun, with a bunch of drama, and I was amazed by the potential of the game. The deed fell apart and I left the game for a while - but started to play a bit later again with my friend Oruzai when they launched that you could pay for premium, Oruzai has the title on his Orez-account I think it is , but I never payed back then.

Played sporadically for many years but didn't get hooked until multistory buildings and the new epic-cluster. I now live on release and the game is better then ever!

[17:40:09] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Wurm, week 4 of the Snake's starfall, 1024. That's 2125 days, 21 hours and 52 minutes ago.

(first surviving toon)

That should be in beta, shortly before release.

[20:23:03] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 3 of the starfall of Omens, 1030. That's 1855 days and 1 minute ago.

It's been a while; shame really.

[20:23:03] You have been premium consecutively for 0 months since Dec 2013.

guessed i played more then a hour or 2:

[21:53:25] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Sleep, week 4 of the starfall of the Saw, 994. That's 3412 days, 17 hours and 37 minutes ago.

but aswell [21:53:25] You have been premium a total of 53 months since Dec 2013. 

and thats since 2013, i started before that, and single owner since Jenna Kellon server.

Edited by MrCoolMan
added info

10 years now for me, my word.

Doesn't mean I played for 10+ years straight though, but this is officially my start date, however game wasn't up to my standards until Fall 2013. When I had a friend tell me to give it another shot, who left me for dead to play another game.

262e5b44a35afd945bea6cb783670dcc.png

Edited by Niki

Played G1 for about a week, stopped, then came back @ ~start of epic, think i have been on Wurm every day since.

• Like 1

[23:45:24] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Awakening, week 4 of the Raven's starfall, 1018. That's 2505 days, 12 hours and 26 minutes ago.

Zenity was my first introduction to Wurm, and has been my Freedom Main since then, despite turning up on Epic as my priest alt.

[23:57:44] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Awakening, week 4 of the White Shark starfall, 1018. That's 2422 days, 7 hours and 3 minutes ago.

Jahpeople isn't quite as old, and was originally made for Exodus opening, but transferred to Epic the day it opened, and has been there pretty much since then, apart from coming to Freedom recently to be an alt/priest for Zenity part time.

Nearly 4 1/2 years! I guess I like it okay. 

On 5/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Alyeska said:

I find the option in this poll to be sexist and therefore will not participate until it is made gender neutral.

Oh shi.

Having struggled for the past couple of years through innumerable personal and professional tribulations to get my collective sh*t together and return to the game and community and friends that I adore on a number of levels, I am unashamed that this was the post that ruined a perfectly good keyboard.  This was, is, and will always be the most amazing collection of misfit(esses) and derelict(esses) on eurf.  I can only hope that all our players and player(esses) recognize how special (and specialesses?) they are. 

"[23:51:07] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 4 of the starfall of Diamonds, 990. That's 3585 days, 10 hours and 41 minutes ago."

Clearly I was drunk when the Penny Arcade crew convinced me that immortal pheasants of doom and MetalDragon's shovels were worth checking out.  Who knew.

Also, for what it's worth Willow say's "Stop being tossers". I don't speak a lot of Brit but I'm pretty sure that's bad.  :rolleyes:

• Like 9

I dont remember which year (2007?) but I came in with the ww2online invasion of wurm.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, griper said:

I dont remember which year (2007?) but I came in with the ww2online invasion of wurm.

Among the same ranks of JackBurton (aka jp2pto or some crap aka Jack the Smack Attack, Panic from Flack Burton) and Zehive aka (zehole)

• Like 1

Damn!! Anyone got a copy of the Bushman hand drawn maps?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Holar said:

Damn!! Anyone got a copy of the Bushman hand drawn maps?

There's a piece of it here: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tamorlane said:

"[23:51:07] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 4 of the starfall of Diamonds, 990. That's 3585 days, 10 hours and 41 minutes ago."

Clearly I was drunk when the Penny Arcade crew convinced me that immortal pheasants of doom and MetalDragon's shovels were worth checking out.  Who knew.

Same but without the alcohol and with more "MD is fat" jokes.

I already posted my time line in the IM leaving thread..now back.  Old and salty  and if the people older are demi gods im a monkeys uncle. I just think they forgot to take there meds for more years then I did.!!

[09:43:24] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 2 of the Raven's starfall, 1002. That's 3054 days, 12 hours and 3 minutes ago.

• Like 1

wow all these long of tooth voices of the past colour me impressed,,,. i started playing when WU came out as thats where i learned of you loverly bunch and am still hooked though my internet connection is on the fritz and will never ;leave...hehehemmm

3 hours ago, Psalamon said:

and will never ;leave...hehehemmm

Nobody ever really leaves.

On 03/05/2018 at 2:53 PM, permo said:

The forum sweclockers.com started a village and it was loads of fun

Damn, didn't know you were part of swec.

• Like 1

Is anyone from Green Town pre-gold still around?