Sign in to follow this  
deadwild299

Very Laggy Gameplay

Seems after the most recent update that I am beginning to lag pretty bad. Someone suggested that I download the most recent version of Java in which I did, if this is the solution how do I confirm wurm online is running on the most recent version?

If you're in the USA then you'll have some lag issues since server is routed in Europe.  Chaos even been super laggy sometimes with 20 people online.

Just now, nicedreams said:

If you're in the USA then you'll have some lag issues since server is routed in Europe.  Chaos even been super laggy sometimes with 20 people online.

Got fello alliance guys in the us with no lag

11 hours ago, deadwild299 said:

Seems after the most recent update that I am beginning to lag pretty bad. Someone suggested that I download the most recent version of Java in which I did, if this is the solution how do I confirm wurm online is running on the most recent version?

Sorry, needs more information. Unclear from your post whether the issue is graphic lag, server lag, low FPS, latency or whatever else the reason may be. Please provide more information and the console log from your Wurm directory.

If you have low FPS/poor graphical performance, a recent update has caused that for a lot of people, myself included.

The developers have mentioned they're currently working on solutions to this.

• Like 1

I've had the same issues, so I experimented a little and changed the Java version back to the one before the last Java update, and my game now runs smoothly again. I doubt this is the solution for this problem, but perhaps it's a temporary fix that can help some out. 

• Like 1