Sign in to follow this  
Tria

[Resolved] Problem with target and select bar windows

Hi,

Hoping someone can tell me what's wrong. When I use target window or select bar, all  I see printed is printed white type on black background saying what I am targeting but no picture and just a black color bar.  It states if subject is healthy but again no color bar. Tried on 2 different toons.

I have updated my NVIDIA GeForce CTX460 graphic card to see if that might be an issue. Checked all settings I can think of. Tried both low memory and regular client.

Thanks for any help.

Tria

are you using the classic wurm theme? sadly "new" (new meaning anything that came out after 2014.) features only work on the ugly as hell Ironwood theme. you can check which one you are using near the bottom of the "game" tab on client settings.

Edited by Tpikol

Was on classic and switched to Ironwood, no change but thank you for the suggestion.

Ok update after changing that I decided to change the GUI setting which was recommended at 75%. Changed to 25% and now works so you pointed me in the right direction. Thanks Tpikol! Been trying to figure this out for a few days

Edited by Tria
Fixed

enjoy

Edited by Tpikol