Hello Wurmians and Devs,

I have a few suggestions and ideas for WURM. First off Taxidermy, its been suggested before and I know alot of folks have been talking about it in global. It would be cool to be able to stuff and display some of our greater kills, say that Raging Champion Crocodile that took my leg off at the knee. Har Har no my knee and leg are good. But seriously it would be a cool way to display our first kill, ect etc.

Second, i propose tapestry wall hangings and paintings as either craftables or maybe some sort of loot drop. The walls just seem a wee bit bare in some of these grand player Mansions. Also up this alley would be suits of armor for those lonely drafty castle halls. 

Third idea,, well quite a bit here, from windows and window panes, to stained glass for the chapels and cathedrals, to bottles for potions, beer, ales, wines, and such. 

Fourth Idea, potions and healing. I know there are a few potions in game, but would be cool to see more types of potion from healing, to various defense and offense like the affinities on meals, but these would be non skill gaining, just boost for fighting, crafting etc. Also suggesting more stuff for healing such as Antidotes for poison, maybe splints for broken bones, more variety of salves for burns, etc.

Fifth Idea and its an old one that I think need to be badly re-instated. Salvage for abandoned Boats, Wagons and Carts. There are just so many ships and wagons abandoned around, especially Glasshollow Harbor. I was thinking these could be causing some of the massive lag in that area. My best thought would be players could buy a salvage title with coin and then use that title on a ship or wagon once it hits 65% Damage. This may spurt a little in game economy growth and might clean up some of the abandoned clutter. I know some folks have concerns of somebody coming back into the game and their ship or wagon sold, but most of what I have seen the deeds have disbanded, the buildings, long gone. 

I know these will generate some discussion and I am eager to see what we WURMIANS come up with for Ideas. WURM must start to grow and I know Budha and the Devs are working hard and putting most likely a lot of their free time into WURM. Life is Feudal to me is a flop that I would love to see WURM grow and become a very thriving game. WURM has to much to offer and it should and will start growing again. Just give it time and thanks to Budha for all his hardwork and the Devs too.

SIncerely, Arthurhawkwing

For the abandoned boats, maybe have it be possible to picklock things if they have a certain amount of damage. This isn't a problem on the servers with PvP/lockpicking enabled, not even the "soft PvP" home servers.

• Like 1

I'm all for the lock picking and it would be fun to use, especially on stuff that has decayed up to 65%. I always like finding a little treasure now and then haha. Oh wait I may have an addiction from Dungeons and Dragons Looting.

If the game brings back any kind of salvage of ships, and I endorse that, it should also *remove" the restrictions on repairs and imps of ships on deeds. Keep them for the village's ships, if so wanted, but remove restrictions for all other ships.

Edited by Anarres

Good point Anarres, I was hoping for more input and how to structure the "Salvage" especially with ships and wagons/carts abandoned and locked on the owner deeds. It would be nice if we could unlock those and re-ownership those for deed use. As for the ones abandoned and the deed no longer around, would be nice to be able to pick the lock or still repair and they automatically unlock at say 10-15 Quality.

+1 the taxidermy idea is appealing in that i'd love to have the wild boar and bear and elk mounts for my walls, make a nice hunting lodge with that.   more potion creations are always a fascinating druid idea where i imagine some hermit loner type out in the magic deep woods where only certain plants grow to make healing, poison,  and affinty potions etc in a nice boiling pot alchemy setup

And would so love to see glass blowing from sand n crystals etc for stained glass windows , potion bottles, and decorative items and goblets

Edited by Bloodscythe

Also would like to see emblems on the shields, would be cool to put Kingdom Emblems or each Alliance/Guild make its own Heraldry and have their shields show that.

Alchemy revamp simmilar to cooking(including new glass containers) would be interesting but this time if it could not be codedigged to excel so it makes sence for longer than couple of months...

2 hours ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Peaches and Pear trees? Blackberry bushes would be cool too

it would, but to what purpose? Half the content already in game is totaly useless... I would love to make pear cider, but apple one is alredy uselles. I think focus should be on giving things that are not used some love first and doing some balancing

:D what I would really like is glass.. Put sand in a forge or smelter, get glass and make doors (hey wouldn't sliding doors be great? similar idea as the portcullis, but then sideways?) /walls or walls with windows or whatever with it, so that when you have a deed with a great view you can watch that from inside your house.. :P just something I already have in mind for quite some time now.. 

Edited by pandabear

""Ok, Rolf said glassworking is coming his Q&A on upcoming features, he did';t actually say it was a NEW SKILL, but lets not be nitpicky hey wut?""

I am pretty sure  glassworking is already on the roadmap,

things just take a few years to go from roadmap to implemented

They wont say 'when' because we already know what happens with that ...

Edited by Brash_Endeavors