Sign in to follow this  
Richard

walking under Wurm world

I was working on a bridge.  I disembarked from my cart and fell to the ground, but the game still thought I was on my cart.  When I moved, it was as if I was moving on the cart, but the cart appeared to still be above me.  I logged out and logged back in.  It showed me as on the cart on the ground below the bridge. I decided to drive back up to the top of the bridge again.  Before I could get back up to the bridge, though, I fell off my cart.  Then I tried to get back on my cart, but when I would try to embark, it would say "You need to be on the same bridge in order to do that."  I thought I would go back up the hill to the bridge and see if my cart was "really" there.  Sometimes things appear to be in one place, but they're really in another.  When I tried to walk up the hill, instead of going up when the road sloped up, I ran under the ground.  My character will only go level, not follow the terrain. 

I logged out and back in.  Updated my graphics card driver.  Restarted my computer.  And tested my character on a whole other computer.  Even on the other computer, I still run under the ground and can't embark my cart.  

I'm on Xanadu.  Not sure what other information you might need.  

This pesky bug pokes its head from time to time, head to a bridge and log out for /lotime, logging back in should fix it then