Sign in to follow this  
KindraShae

Floor tile texture- Carpet

It would be great if instead of just the loose carpets, we could choose to carpet the floor the same as we do with wood or stone flooring. Would be the same size as the tile, look neater. Dye like other cloth objects. 

• Like 2

+1

Yes, could even have it so you had to make x number of carpets per tile, and are added in when building it, or even done as a "render" to the floors, prepare a flooring surface, and add the carpets. :D

Edited by Naiani
  • Like 1

+1 

I just now started using Deep Planner and have made 4 houses in it and i keep running into the same pattern of wall and floor design. I would love to see nice red or green carpet added to build options

Oh for the love of mercy yes.  Imagine mosaics of tiles for churches in either flat colors or current rug tiles.  Them imagine like a blue tile  setting with a red carpet on top with a rare lamp with purple  color on top of that  PLEASE can we..im begging here.

+1

I'd also do anything for a white carpet that I could dye any colour without having the original colour mess up the rgb values...

• Like 1

Having a tile sized carpet would be so nice. White ones to dye a uniform colour, or even which have a dyeable pattern which can be dyed different colours (a bit like how different bits of sail boats can be dyed different colours).

While thinking ome stair runner carpets would

Some thought would be needed into how floor tiles are improved, or just examined for decay, if the carpet completely covers it. Maybe just need to push it to one side, and move it back to center when done.

• Like 1

Activate a carpet, right click on a floor, "pave".

Please yes! :)

I never thought of wall to wall carpets but certainly a huge

+1 from me!