Sign in to follow this  
Xor

Pvp token draining

How does it work?

i was told it’s possible to force a disband, and that can only drain once per day, gaining a % of the settlements coin. The % increasing each day. 

Does that mean to disband you need to raid each day for X number of days to disband, or it will only disband if under 37c is in upkeep (which is the minimum taken from a drain?)

37.5c is minimum drain that is given to the drainer.  75c is actually taken from upkeep, the other half goes to "rolf"

Each drain done after 24hrs is up but before 48hrs is up increases by half the initial drain (I think this increase caps after x drains I can't remember)

If you don't drain in 48hrs it goes back to initial drain

To disband you need to drain until there are no more coins in upkeep

8 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

37.5c is minimum drain that is given to the drainer.  75c is actually taken from upkeep, the other half goes to "rolf"

Each drain done after 24hrs is up but before 48hrs is up increases by half the initial drain (I think this increase caps after x drains I can't remember)

If you don't drain in 48hrs it goes back to initial drain

To disband you need to drain until there are no more coins in upkeep

So at no point can a deed be drained in 1 hit if it has enough upkeep then right?

Correct, unless the upkeep is low/ignored/villagers quit the actual drain is the least significant part of being raided or raiding (unless you have a massive deed with a ton of guards, as drain amount is based on upkeep)

It used to cap but it no longer is after a suggestion thread it used to cap at 10 in a row.

Also example of drains increasing from an old thread.

[2017-06-30] proudly displays the 37 copper and 50 iron he found in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.
[2017-07-02]  You find 56 copper and 25 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.

[2017-07-03] You find 75 copper in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.
[2017-07-04]  You find 93 copper and 75 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.

[2017-07-05]  You find 1 silver, 12 copper and 50 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.
[2017-07-07]  You find 1 silver, 31 copper and 25 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.

16 hours ago, Darklords said:

It used to cap but it no longer is after a suggestion thread it used to cap at 10 in a row.

Also example of drains increasing from an old thread.

[2017-06-30] proudly displays the 37 copper and 50 iron he found in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.
[2017-07-02]  You find 56 copper and 25 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.

[2017-07-03] You find 75 copper in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.
[2017-07-04]  You find 93 copper and 75 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.

[2017-07-05]  You find 1 silver, 12 copper and 50 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.
[2017-07-07]  You find 1 silver, 31 copper and 25 iron in the coffers of Umayyad Caliphate.

Oh, so eventually there would be no stopping an enemy kingdom from disbanding a deed if they were committed enough and hit it every day?

• Like 1