Sign in to follow this  
Robbinman

BL depriesting WL priests on freedom

Hello,

I have attended a sermon group for some time with my fo priest, the last couple of days I have only been afk, to support the sermon group even when I weren't able to play.

During the time I have been away a BL priest have lowered my alignment to negative, so to my suprise when coming back I were no longer a priest, months of faith gaining lost.

I don't think someone else should be able to depriest my character while I stand afk on a PVE server.. 

This is how it is intended right now I have found out, but I don't think it should be.

/Robin

• Like 1

Pretty ignorant thing to do if the person running the BL priest knew what he was doing to the rest of the group, not a problem if everyone is paying attention to the alignment hits and getting in a sermon to fix the drop, but if you not watching boom goes your priest.

Perhaps there coul be some milder penalty than loosing priesthood, even the deity. I need to find someone to convert me again and start over from 1.0 faith.   

2wl 1bl priest bl priest one that will get depriested

2bl 1wl priest wl depriested

its just math

Seems to me like BL priests (player and Libila alike) should be prohibited on Freedom. Doesn't really make sense for a BL priest to be on the server cluster at all.

• Like 4

I didn't realize this could happen and after recently spending time with my priests at a sermon group it makes me worry about doing it again :( This needs fixing asap. I agree with Ols above, the two types of priests should be separate anyway.

I agree this should be fix, and being afk for a long period of time should also be looked at. Kind of grey area. we are allowed x amount of action in crafting window, so being afk at a sermon should not benefit the sermon past set person max action timer. If you really want to make it fair.

Yet another problem caused by allowing Black Light/negative alignment priests, gods, and spells on Freedom.

I feel like this isn't going to end anytime soon.

292vdy.jpg

Edited by Ostentatio
  • Like 6

even as an epic-only player, i have reason to dislike bl gods being on freedom, and its not to keep them away from you guys either

when you guys cast rite of death on xanadu and spread mycelium, the devs' fix for that was to make mycelium spreading require BOTH lib altars AND hots towers.  in the past it only required lib altars

its now a lot harder for us to spread mycelium on the pvp servers because of oversights in allowing bl gods on freedom.  our mycelium spreading on pvp servers took a direct nerf bc of rite of death being cast on xanadu

in the old system, bl was able to make about a third of elevation into mycelium by building altars. now hardly any of elevation is mycelium. 

dd27635da5278c706b7c5566df2e44aa.jpg

rip libila

• Like 2

I think both BL and WL priests should be allowed on Freedom, so both side can show their ways and attract people to both sides on chaos. But it's the way they interact to eachother on freedom that should be changed in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

BOTH lib altars AND hots towers.  in

build guard towers then

On 25/04/2018 at 0:44 AM, icbash said:

2wl 1bl priest bl priest one that will get depriested

2bl 1wl priest wl depriested

its just math

Not to long ago i was at a sermon as a bl priest. The highest my alignment went was -1 and I never got depriested. Unless there were changes recently to make this possible.

I don't think it is broken, just have to not be inactive in sermon groups. =p