Sign in to follow this  
Inspira

Three years in the making....

Who knew 6 years ago when I started this game and I said I wanted to be a farmer, I would actually get to live this day (yeah I know, in 6 years it should have already happened, but I am lazy so get over it! :)

It took a tremendously long time and I ragequit several times in the process - but the end result is something...well...more than legendary. So let me get to it:

Yesterday 21st April 2018 in the morning quite to my surprise I got this message --

[09:22:34] You have just received the title 'Pumpkin King'!

Then as I was happily going about my business, cooking a few thousand meals for the fun of it, in the evening of the same fateful day, this happened --

[21:10:49] You have just received the title 'Legendary Chef'!

Yes, you read that right, 11 hours 48 minutes 15 seconds after receiving the first legendary title -- I received a second one as well!

Obvisouly the double legendary titles were planned... so well planned it took 3 years and...btw...the plan did not work...

and now you know the reason behind the post Thorakkanath made last night!

Naturally this wouldn't have been possible without the support and knowledge gained from a lot of people in the past few years while preparing for this day. Hoping I will not forget someone and in random order :

Stanlee - for teaching me and helping me debug the new cooking system (or how to get drunk while cooking)

Stonesolid - for filling pans and providing sparkling conversation in the meantime

Blazer - for panfilling his heart out (with more than 83.000 panfills) and providing random/weird conversation in the meantime

Jantheconqueror - holding the titles of 'friend-to-the-rescue' AND 'panfilling-on-a-touchpad?!?'

Aeryck - for jumping in when the time was neigh and being an awesome friend (even in non emergencies!)

Robz - for providing invaluable knowledge on how to calculate the needed panfills and sharing his fantastic experience with me

but also Keenan and Retrograde for giving me hints on what I needed to look regarding how the new system of cooking works (and driving them mad with questions)

Most important of all, my wonderful BF Thorakkanath for putting up with all of my rage quits and for all the support and encouragement he's given to me over the past 6 years. 

So this is what I wanted to share with everyone and I will leave you with the immortal words of Jantheconqueror:

<Janubis> [15:23:56] Inspira drinks some moonshine.
<Janubis> what could possibly go wrong? :D

-Inspira

[insert legendary titles here]

Edited by Inspira
  • Like 31

Wow, that's impressive! Grats! Wanna stay at my castle?  ^^

• Like 1

Gratz! Sorry I couldn’t help more. How long do you expect the 100,000 horse meals will take to eat? ;)

Congrats, Inspira! Free meals for eveyone to celebrate the ocassion? :D

Truely INSPRIA-tional :)

Congratulations on you're accomplishment that makes wurm well worth the hard work to achieve.

• Like 1

Congratulations! But huh? No Pumkin Queen?...I've managed to get "Tim the toolwoman", thought would be a queen title for this.

• Like 3

Outstanding achievement(s)- many congratulations.

Gratz on getting 100 farming. It's a real pain in the butt to resow and harvest those tiles!

Mega congrats! I'm not far off on the farming one myself, so hopefully I'll be joining you soon :D

• Like 1