Sign in to follow this  
Alexgopen

[Bug] Scenario points don't update for certain missions until you relog.

Bug: Ritual missions are not updating scenario points until you relog

Read my last post for summary.

On my premium main account Sphygmo, I had 782 scenario points.  I went to Desertion to do missions.

Then i did a ritual mission.

5f8e97db3487999a525e96a5f9d6a7e0.png

Afterwards I noticed I still only had 782 scenario points.  I thought this was strange but figured maybe I just remembered my old scenario points wrong, and would pay attention to my scenario points as I did the next mission.

The next mission was this.

c556a73c5e524d88e1c25f4147f93d6c.png

I completed this mission and still only had 782 scenario points.  This confirmed that I was not getting scenario points from missions.

I then decided I would do another mission and record it with my spell effects page open to see my scenario points the whole time, and have the mission description page open.

The next mission was this.

67f934225a35934b05b478e37dee7095.png

This mission did however give scenario points, while the two ritual missions did not.

edit: smeagain's suggestion of relogging caused my scenario points to be shown correctly

After the tower guard mission which did give scenario points, I was at 1782 points.

0381b0b6e2d93f7b42078f6caa0cb817.png

Now I'll relog...

bdb0436b03d7f65ac8cec514816ff4e5.png

Looks like that fixes it.

I wish it would've been accurately shown without needing to relog though, because for most missions you don't need to relog to see the rewards.

Not updating your listed scenario points correctly still seems like a bug to me.

Edited by Alexgopen