Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

WTB Kingdom Banners, Flags, Tall Banners, Wagons

Hello,

I'm looking to buy kingdom stuff from every kingdom. Please PM me with what you have and we can make a deal. You can PM me here or in-game on Ajblack. 

Banners and flags are mailable, I usually pay 1S each. If they're rare, we can discuss the price.

Tall banners I will pick up directly from your deed. I usually pay 1-2S, depending on the banner. Again, prices are negotiable.

Wagons are discussed individually and depending on the kingdom. Since I live on a mountaintop deed, these sales will be supported by my friends and roommate in terms of temporary storage. 

Currently, I'm looking for things from any kingdom except:

• Crusaders
  • Jenn-Kellon
  • Dreadnaught Dynasty
  • Wurm University
Edited by AJBlack
  • Like 1

Bump! I've been contacted with stuff from some kingdoms, but not nearly all or enough just yet. 

disbanded kingdoms stuff typically sell for: flags/banners 3-5s, tall banners 7-10s, and wagons typically 20-30s each

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Evilreaper said:

disbanded kingdoms stuff typically sell for: flags/banners 3-5s, tall banners 7-10s, and wagons typically 20-30s each

Suppose it depends on the kingdom but those prices seem high. 

Tall banners especially so, as in my experience they’ve been the same price as banners / flags. 

Wagons seem about right, but pretty dependent on the kingdom there as well

46 minutes ago, Xor said:

Suppose it depends on the kingdom but those prices seem high. 

Tall banners especially so, as in my experience they’ve been the same price as banners / flags. 

Wagons seem about right, but pretty dependent on the kingdom there as well

The prices that Evil posted actually seem pretty fair.
And while banners and flags take like 1kg pieces of cloth to make or not even that, tall ones take 5kg, and they require more skill to be crafted. They are way harder and costly to make then normal ones or flags...
We are speaking about items that can no longer be crafted, u cant price them the same as a banner or flag of a existing kingdom that can be crafted any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, Tuga said:

The prices that Evil posted actually seem pretty fair.
And while banners and flags take like 1kg pieces of cloth to make or not even that, tall ones take 5kg, and they require more skill to be crafted. They are way harder and costly to make then normal ones or flags...
We are speaking about items that can no longer be crafted, u cant price them the same as a banner or flag of a existing kingdom that can be crafted any day of the week.

I understand rarity, and tall banners seem more rare than regular banners, but I’ve had no trouble getting BL banners, flags, and tall banners for 1.5-2s for example, and see other fallen PMK items being sold often for similar prices, or asking around 2.5s or so with an OBO attached. 

If you or@Evilreapercan link some sale threads with PMK items selling for more I’ll stand corrected, but I’ve seen none since returning. 

Also OP as we’re derailing your thread with price speculation, you can tell us to shut up or ask a mod to clan your thread for you. Sorry, honestly. 

• Like 1

It's no issue for me to hear about what other people think about pricing. I've made one large and a few small purchases so far and people have agreed to my pricing, so it can't be too wrong. Certainly some kingdoms are more expensive than others, and some sellers are more lenient than others, so prices aren't always exactly the same. When you buy, for example, 20 of each (banner, tall banner, flag) it's a HUGE difference whether it's 1S or 2, and most people tend to be okay to make 60 bucks just like that. Mainly my pricing is the way it is because I buy in bulk, and bulk prices are cheaper than if you only buy one or two.

• Like 3

Bump! I am looking for remaining Ebonaura, and more!